Nine Quarterbacks Likely Available To Nfl Teams In 2019, And The Teams That Need Them | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nine Quarterbacks Likely Available To Nfl Teams In 2019, And The Teams That Need Them

I'm hoping we draft ZERO QB's in the 2019 draft. I'm wholeheartedly looking to tank and get a franchise QB from the 2020 draft. IMHO, there just isn't that guy in the 2019 draft. Don't get me wrong, Kyler Murray is a quality prospect, but I doubt he plays football, and the spectre of baseball will always complicate his focus and his contract situation. I'd rather avoid that. Plus, he's a small running QB, I'm not on-board with either of those things from a longevity standpoint. The guy is talented, and IMHO, head and shoulders above all of the other QB prospects in this draft. But, those red flags really scare me off. I like the person and the prospect, but there are just too many ways this could go sideways down the road, and we're the Dolphins … you just know it's going to go wrong if he comes here, we seem to attract misery and live under Murphy's law.

IMHO, we should draft ZERO QB's in 2019. The guys we need are not in this draft. Trade down to get ammo for 2020 and suck so we make sure we get one of the top guys. For 2019, I'm hoping we draft DL and OL. Load up on talent in the trenches.

Back
Top Bottom