NJFINSFAN1 New Dream Mock! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJFINSFAN1 New Dream Mock!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
With Vikings Picks and Trade of Surtain for a # 2!

I Know, It's a dream, but let an old man have some fun.

1st round
# 7 Shawn Merriman DE
# 18 Khalif Barnes, OT

2nd Round
Jason Cambell or Charlie Frye QB's (Take your pick)

3rd Round

JJ Arrington RB

If that happens I don't care if the draft overweight beer drinkers like me the rest of the way!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
With Vikings Picks and Trade of Surtain for a # 2!

I Know, It's a dream, but let an old man have some fun.

1st round
# 7 Shawn Merriman DE
# 18 Khalif Barnes, OT

2nd Round
Jason Cambell or Charlie Frye QB's (Take your pick)

3rd Round

JJ Arrington RB

If that happens I don't care if the draft overweight beer drinkers like me the rest of the way!!!

Where is the game changing offensive player?? I dont see this happening at all, but hey we never know what is going to go on. I think we are going to work on skill positions on offense and get some game changing players. No way we get out of the 1st round without a QB, RB or WR.

I highly doubt that Arrington falls to the 3rd round but good dream

phinphan11 said:
What about Alex Barren @ 18th?

Definitely Campbell in the 2nd.

The rest looks great..

Even the overweight beer drinkers???

I think someone might scoop up Barron before, maybe the Bengals at 17. But I wouldn't mind him!

as long as we are dreaming why don't we just take johnson & brown in rd 1, alex smith in rd 2, alex barron in rd 3, the top 4 DB in rounds 4-7?

I like my plan better.

InMyChambers said:
as long as we are dreaming why don't we just take johnson & brown in rd 1, alex smith in rd 2, alex barron in rd 3, the top 4 DB in rounds 4-7?

I like my plan better.

Every dream has it's boogie man! :cry:

I'd rather take one of the "Big three" RBs at 7 too. What do you think the chances are for Merriman, Johnson, or Spears dropping to #18? If none, then I'd go with the OL pick.

chuckcole said:
I'd rather take one of the "Big three" RBs at 7 too. What do you think the chances are for Merriman, Johnson, or Spears dropping to #18? If none, then I'd go with the OL pick.

I would say Spears has the best chance. Merriman won't get past Dallas!

JTaylor99 said:
I'd rather see a RB at 7 or maybe Rolle but everything else looks pretty good.

I'd love Rolle at #7, but he's not slipping past the Titans.

At #7 I don't care who we take as long as we take the BPA. Would love for that to be Caddy.

phinphan11 said:
What about Alex Barren @ 18th?

Definitely Campbell in the 2nd.

The rest looks great..
Can't see Barron slipping past Houston

I like this draft, but I'd take Barber in the third instead of Arrington if he's still there. Also, I might take Mike Williams at #7 instead of Merriman, but I also think that Saban could get a LOT out of Merriman with his defensive scheme. Like the Khalif pick.

Back
Top Bottom