NJ's Spring day ride! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ's Spring day ride!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Since I'm on spring break and have some free time, I decided to go for a mountain bike ride today instead of cleaning the house!!:rolleyes:

Climbing into the Fir tree forest.

IMG_1447-1.jpg

this wasn't as bad as it looked, it was crunchy ice, easy to climb.

IMG_1448-1.jpg

Doesn't say no Mountain bikes, I guess I'm okay?:rolleyes2
IMG_1449-1.jpg

On top of the mountain and around the ski resort they have a 18 hole Frezbie golf course.

IMG_1451-1.jpg

He is the 10th hole

IMG_1452-1.jpg

My pride and joy, my Kona! Although its very muddy right now
IMG_1453-1.jpg

Campgaw ski resort (small and great for beginners to learn)

IMG_1454-1.jpg

International crossroads on the left (Sheraton) looks like a rocketship, Pagan lives out yonder!
IMG_1455-1.jpg

I went over the handlebars when this happened, my bike just stopped and I went flying, no pics of me all muddy today, I was alone.

IMG_1457-1.jpg

63 right now and supposed to be 35 by Thursday :(, but still better than 20 or below that!

Cool picks Greg! I can't even imagine riding up a hill on asphalt, let alone off the track.

Nice low 80 something today, but nothing that looks as nice as those photos.

Man NJ... You are definitely one for adventure! I used to be that way when I was younger and had no fear! Now a days I worry about my next prostate checkup!!!:lol:

Get it while you can bro!!! Great pics and thanks for sharing!!!

Man NJ... You are definitely one for adventure! I used to be that way when I was younger and had no fear! Now a days I worry about my next prostate checkup!!!:lol:

Get it while you can bro!!! Great pics and thanks for sharing!!!

You know whats great, is the feeling of freedom and peace it gives me.
I'm also lucky that I have close friends that do it also, I usually ride with a core of about 12 guys that I'm good friends with.

But I just enjoy it so much, and man, I would hate to get my prostate checked today after riding two days in a row, I'm sore already!:(

I'm also lucky that I have close friends that do it also, I usually ride with a core of about 12 guys that I'm good friends with.

But I just enjoy it so much, and man, I would hate to get my prostate checked today after riding two days in a row, I'm sore already!:(

:sidelol: :sidelol:

Speedbumps.:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom