Nkemdiche activated! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nkemdiche activated!

Good to see. Who are the 4?

perfect! 4 former 1st round picks comprising the worst DL in the league.
Haha
You’re not wrong except Godchaux not a first and he’s been starting but very astute observation. Probably summer of the worst 1st round DLs in modern memory, especially Harris. TJ Watt just sitting there.

Haha
You’re not wrong except Godchaux not a first and he’s been starting but very astute observation. Probably summer of the worst 1st round DLs in modern memory, especially Harris. TJ Watt just sitting there.
yeah and we don't do a lot of 4 down stuff either. but, at some point in the rotation, harris - nkemdiche - wilkens - charlton will all be in at the same time getting worked by the pats udfa OL.

Oh forgot our Harris he is easy to forget.
I have given up any hope of Harris ever being anything but a bust as a first round pick. If he had not been picked in the first round, I seriously doubt he would even be on an NFL roster today.

That being stated, I think Taco, Wilkins, and Nkemdiche can develop into good defensive linemen if they just keep their heads in the game and play with the talent they already have.

Taco and Nkemdiche are talented enough to be difference makers but they both have not lived up to their talent level since being drafted. Nkemdiche has also been somewhat of a head case since his college playing days. Hopefully he will show more maturity in this chance with the Dolphins.

Hopefully Wilkins has learned his lesson after being penalized for slamming a player to the ground and getting kicked out of last weeks game for punching another player. He was drafted because of his leadership skills and his maturity and it is time he start showing the talent and maturity the Dolphins expected when they drafted him in the first round.

Glad to see him in there. We should not expect a lot from him if he plays tonight. It's been a long time since he's played and Pitt does have a good and nasty Oline so we can't be too harsh on him on his very first game. Of course I know some people here will dump on him if he doesn't play like a HOF player on his first game of the year.

I have given up any hope of Harris ever being anything but a bust as a first round pick. If he had not been picked in the first round, I seriously doubt he would even be on an NFL roster today.

That being stated, I think Taco, Wilkins, and Nkemdiche can develop into good defensive linemen if they just keep their heads in the game and play with the talent they already have.

Taco and Nkemdiche are talented enough to be difference makers but they both have not lived up to their talent level since being drafted. Nkemdiche has also been somewhat of a head case since his college playing days. Hopefully he will show more maturity in this chance with the Dolphins.

Hopefully Wilkins has learned his lesson after being penalized for slamming a player to the ground and getting kicked out of last weeks game for punching another player. He was drafted because of his leadership skills and his maturity and it is time he start showing the talent and maturity the Dolphins expected when they drafted him in the first round.

I don’t mind a little bit of nasty for a DT. He needs to control it, but it’s good he has a bit of Dawg in him. Our defense can use a bit of that, as long as it’s “controlled rage” and he doesn’t get ejected again and cost us penalty yards.

Back
Top Bottom