Nkemdiche activated! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nkemdiche activated!

Looking forward to seeing what Nkemdiche can do. I hope he's able to have the same kind of impact Taco Charlton has made so far, after being released by Dallas. We'll see, if Nkemdiche can play like he was before the injury, perhaps Miami has found one more player for the rebuild? I have my fingers crossed hoping he shows out for the remaining games of 2019.

That might be an area where this coaching staff can make a difference. Seems like they unlocked something with Taco Charlton.

I didn’t see him in the game. Was he active?

He looked very fat and out of shape still. I wouldn’t be shocked if he were 325 lb. He
was so huge that from what I could tell he looked like he was playing on the nose. He kept getting blown off the ball too. The run defense dropped off with him in there.

His game should be to be in the 290s and playing defensive end. Maybe an end in a 34 look.

It’s very telling that he couldn’t get the weight off in all this time. In my own experience, I’ve been mostly fit but have had bouts where I picked up some weight. All I had to do was set my mind to it, and the weight comes off.

For a pro athlete to not be able to get his fat ass in shape is just pathetic. What a waste.

He looked very fat and out of shape still. I wouldn’t be shocked if he were 325 lb. He
was so huge that from what I could tell he looked like he was playing on the nose. He kept getting blown off the ball too. The run defense dropped off with him in there.

His game should be to be in the 290s and playing defensive end. Maybe an end in a 34 look.

It’s very telling that he couldn’t get the weight off in all this time. In my own experience, I’ve been mostly fit but have had bouts where I picked up some weight. All I had to do was set my mind to it, and the weight comes off.

For a pro athlete to not be able to get his fat *** in shape is just pathetic. What a waste.

I dont think he played a snap

Interior d line played a hell of a game. 4 man rotation may be set for the future.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Miami signed John Jenkins to a 2 year extension soon. That dude showed up.

Nkemdiche adds some much needed athleticism to the group

Interior d line played a hell of a game. 4 man rotation may be set for the future.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Miami signed John Jenkins to a 2 year extension soon. That dude showed up.

Nkemdiche adds some much needed athleticism to the group

I think you have 6 guys in the front 7 that are at the very least rotational players...the 4 d-lineman, Biegel, and Taco. Not that Taco is great, but he is at least quality depth and cheap.

I think you have 6 guys in the front 7 that are at the very least rotational players...the 4 d-lineman, Biegel, and Taco. Not that Taco is great, but he is at least quality depth and cheap.

Yeah biegel for 34 fronts at least buys you time. If not quality depth.

Taco needs to do more vs tackles. It’s too easy.

Yeah biegel for 34 fronts at least buys you time. If not quality depth.

Taco needs to do more vs tackles. It’s too easy.

Biegel has a play that I loved. Pitt was backed up to the goal line, left side of the TV. He recognized someone coming off the line, covering sliding back and to his left. Then, he left him at the moment someone else had him and got a TFL.

The communication and awareness was fantastic.... unlike the TD Jones gave up against the Chargers.

Of course the second half came along and we sh-t the bed.

I dont think he played a snap

He played for sure. He played on the nose. People are probably not recognizing him because he looks like Keith Traylor—complete with the fat overhang—but without the ability to hold up against the run. He’s sloppy fat, kind of like he’s in a fat suit or CGI blimped him up from his normal size for a movie. Right now, if anybody looks for the guy we see on YouTube, you will never find him. He’s different now.

He played for sure. He played on the nose. People are probably not recognizing him because he looks like Keith Traylor—complete with the fat overhang—but without the ability to hold up against the run. He’s sloppy fat, kind of like he’s in a fat suit or CGI blimped him up from his normal size for a movie. Right now, if anybody looks for the guy we see on YouTube, you will never find him. He’s different now.

No, he didn't play.

No, he didn't play.

Yes, he did. He wore number 92 with Nkemdiche on the back of his shirt. I am surprised you’re trying to dig in on this. If you have the game on tape, take a look. I just double checked and he’s out there for sure. if a beat writer is telling you this, the beat writer whiffed. One example where you can see him quickly is Pittsburgh’s last drive of the first quarter. Look around a minute and half before the end of the first quarter. Very obviously Nkemdiche is out there. I don’t believe you are questioning it or why I wasted time pulling that up just to avoid misinformation on the board.

Back
Top Bottom