Nkemdiche activated! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nkemdiche activated!

Yes, he did. He wore number 92 with Nkemdiche on the back of his shirt. I am surprised you’re trying to dig in on this. If you have the game on tape, take a look. I just double checked and he’s out there for sure. if a beat writer is telling you this, the beat writer whiffed. One example where you can see him quickly is Pittsburgh’s last drive of the first quarter. Look around a minute and half before the end of the first quarter. Very obviously Nkemdiche is out there. I don’t believe you are questioning it or why I wasted time pulling that up just to avoid misinformation on the board.

Okay, my bad if he did. I really was looking for him and didn't see him, so if he was out there my apologies and I am wrong.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• F5AD26AE-B195-4B9B-B224-71CC95277CFC.jpeg
    F5AD26AE-B195-4B9B-B224-71CC95277CFC.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 47
Harris - Nkemdiche - Wilkens - Charlton

That front four should be dominant, should be thought of as one of the better D-Line in the NFL if you go with whst was expevted of each, but...

1. Harris is a huge Disappointment.

2. Nkemdiche is coming back from surgery, and being inactive for quite a bit, so can't expect much from him for a bit.

3. Wilkins is coming along slowly, and works better when surrounded by good players.

4. Taco is what he is, a good complementary player, but if there is no dominant pass-rusher on the team, he is not going to shine much.

Can't expect much from that group this year, but if Miami in the Draft or FA (I am hoping the cheaper route of draft) find themselves a dominant pass-rusher, Wilkins and Nkemdiche will eventually start producing, and Taco will be the happiest man on the line getting far more meetings with the QB...Even Harris will probably benifit a bit.

He was out there for several plays. I don’t know how many but I saw his name more than a few times.

Didn’t see him do jack but stand there and look out of shape though.

Interior d line played a hell of a game. 4 man rotation may be set for the future.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Miami signed John Jenkins to a 2 year extension soon. That dude showed up.

Nkemdiche adds some much needed athleticism to the group
John Jenkins is a pleasant surprise.

He seems to be a good player.

Looking forward to seeing the Van Ginkeler out there at some point.

Nkemdiche has been waived after just 2 games. He just didn't have it.

Sherels is a punt return man. He's coming to replace Preston.

Back
Top Bottom