Nkemdiche released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nkemdiche released

images

I was really hoping he would make the most of his second chance in Miami. Dude just doesn’t have an drive to play the game, wish we could put Charles Harris work ethic in his body.

The kid has the athletic ability. No one ever doubted that. But to succeed in pro sports you need the "want to" and this kid has now had two very damning evaluations, his draft team giving up on him so quickly, and the tanking and gem cultivating Dolphins giving up on him also in a relatively quick fashion. The kid is quickly approaching the last chance saloon. I hope the light comes on for him soon, because he's wasting an awful lot of talent. He's now walking into the Last Chance Saloon.

The kid has the athletic ability. No one ever doubted that. But to succeed in pro sports you need the "want to" and this kid has now had two very damning evaluations, his draft team giving up on him so quickly, and the tanking and gem cultivating Dolphins giving up on him also in a relatively quick fashion. The kid is quickly approaching the last chance saloon. I hope the light comes on for him soon, because he's wasting an awful lot of talent. He's now walking into the Last Chance Saloon.
Did you just quote a phrase from "The Rookie" thats awesome lol

Did you just quote a phrase from "The Rookie" thats awesome lol
LOL, no, not consciously. I have not seen the movie, but who knows, maybe I picked up a sound bite or read a quote elsewhere and subconsciously channeled it!

Back
Top Bottom