No changes to HARD ROCK STADIUM! AQUA END ZONES! My PREDICTION and STATS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No changes to HARD ROCK STADIUM! AQUA END ZONES! My PREDICTION and STATS

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Going Aqua again!
HRS no change.PNG
We will be wearing ALL-WHITE uniforms again.
Giants.PNGWeek13.PNG
Color coordinate White Jerseys boys and girls. I will be wearing my #1 Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa Jersey.
LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

2 Scenarios with Daniel Jones or Mike Glennon (but I feel Danny Dimes will play)

G-Men with Jones 20
Dolphins 31

G-Men with Glennon 17
Dolphins 27

STARS OF GAME
Passing
Tagovailoa 30 of 35 259 yards 2 TD's 0 Ints

Rushing
Gaskin 22 carries 83 yards 1TD
Ahmed 16 carries 46 yards
(Lindsay is questionable may not play)
Tagovailoa 6 carries 36 yards 1 TD

Receiving
Waddle 9 receptions 92 yards 1 TD (33 yard TD)
Gesicki 6 receptions 53 yards 1 TD (12 yard TD)
Wilson 6 receptions 66 yards
Williams 4 receptions 18 yards
Ford 3 receptions 16 yards
Ahmed 2 receptions 14 yards

DEFENSE
Baker Sack FF
Roberts Sack FF
Phillips Sack INT
Howard INT
Coleman INT

Sanders 1 FG (38 yards)

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!! Hammer the G-Men!

Going Aqua again!
View attachment 89232
We will be wearing ALL-WHITE uniforms again.
View attachment 89233View attachment 89234
Color coordinate White Jerseys boys and girls. I will be wearing my #1 Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa Jersey.
LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

2 Scenarios with Daniel Jones or Mike Glennon (but I feel Danny Dimes will play)

G-Men with Jones 20
Dolphins 31

G-Men with Glennon 17
Dolphins 27

STARS OF GAME
Passing
Tagovailoa 30 of 35 259 yards 2 TD's 0 Ints

Rushing
Gaskin 22 carries 83 yards 1TD
Ahmed 16 carries 46 yards
(Lindsay is questionable may not play)
Tagovailoa 6 carries 36 yards 1 TD

Receiving
Waddle 9 receptions 92 yards 1 TD (33 yard TD)
Gesicki 6 receptions 53 yards 1 TD (12 yard TD)
Wilson 6 receptions 66 yards
Williams 4 receptions 18 yards
Ford 3 receptions 16 yards
Ahmed 2 receptions 14 yards

DEFENSE
Baker Sack FF
Roberts Sack FF
Phillips Sack INT
Howard INT
Coleman INT

Sanders 1 FG (38 yards)

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!! Hammer the G-Men!
Giants Defense has been on a bit of a run. Last 5 games 11 sacks, 11 turnovers, opposing QB like 63 passer rating, 58% completion.

Carolina's Defense came into our game looking pretty hot too...we know how that turnt out.

But what makes this one interesting, is the coaches on the other side. Graham, for one - we know his history. He may have some ways to limit the offense. Flo knows them too, however.

Going to be interesting to see if either team starts out hot. I hope we do, and kind of count on it...on both sides of the ball.

Good guys 27-20.

Haven't followed the Gaints what's their weaknesses?
Would appear they aren't very good at stopping the run. We could have a decent day there, which bodes ill for the Giants, since we're used to winning with crap from the ground game. They've been stout lately against the pass. Held Mahomes to a 75 passer rating, and Brady had a 90. Carr had a 72, and Hurts had a whopping 17.5. Graham has them playing on D.

As for the offense, Jones can make some plays, but he also has fumblitis. He has some mobility but not on a Lamar or Kyler level. Our guys should be able to bait him. They have a good RB, but we're not terrible there. Their pass blocking isn't a lot better than ours...they're 26th (and we're solidly in 32nd).

All-in-all, it 'should' be a rough day for the Giants O, and we should be able to win the turnover battle and the game.

Nice, the Tua prediction seems on point to me, or if Parker returns maybe those yards improve - or maybe Wilson breaks one, feels like he has been involved a bit more each week.

Closer game than we think because someone saw something on tape. Weren't we good at second half adjustments once? Or am I just thinking of the complete season...
Would be nice to come out and surprise someone in the second half after they saw something else in the first

If Parker plays he will limit catches to Wilson, Williams and Ford ... He will also give Tua a better stat day IMO ...

Parker snags 8 catches for 90 yds. and a TD ... Tua tops 300 ...

Fins 34 Giants 17

If I was Brian Flores I would shutdown Saquon Barkley because I think they will play him a ton in this game. He's just getting healthier right now and can obviously do some damage although all reports are saying he's lost a step. The Giants receivers are not scary at all, and their best one Golladay - who has zero TD's - will likely be taken out by Howard.

The Giants D has Xavier McKinney who will cause problems but I watched most of their game with Philly and I wasn't super impressed. I mean Tua looked about 10 times better than Hurts last week. If Tua continues playing at a high level I think we will win.

Obviously we've all been let down before so any is possible but this is a game I think we will win.

Back
Top Bottom