No changes to HARD ROCK STADIUM! AQUA END ZONES! My PREDICTION and STATS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No changes to HARD ROCK STADIUM! AQUA END ZONES! My PREDICTION and STATS

If I was Brian Flores I would shutdown Saquon Barkley because I think they will play him a ton in this game. He's just getting healthier right now and can obviously do some damage although all reports are saying he's lost a step. The Giants receivers are not scary at all, and their best one Golladay - who has zero TD's - will likely be taken out by Howard.

The Giants D has Xavier McKinney who will cause problems but I watched most of their game with Philly and I wasn't super impressed. I mean Tua looked about 10 times better than Hurts last week. If Tua continues playing at a high level I think we will win.

Obviously we've all been let down before so any is possible but this is a game I think we will win.
It sounds like someone is starting to get more positive.
I'll take it - LOL

Going Aqua again!
View attachment 89232
We will be wearing ALL-WHITE uniforms again.
View attachment 89233View attachment 89234
Color coordinate White Jerseys boys and girls. I will be wearing my #1 Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa Jersey.
LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!

2 Scenarios with Daniel Jones or Mike Glennon (but I feel Danny Dimes will play)

G-Men with Jones 20
Dolphins 31

G-Men with Glennon 17
Dolphins 27

STARS OF GAME
Passing
Tagovailoa 30 of 35 259 yards 2 TD's 0 Ints

Rushing
Gaskin 22 carries 83 yards 1TD
Ahmed 16 carries 46 yards
(Lindsay is questionable may not play)
Tagovailoa 6 carries 36 yards 1 TD

Receiving
Waddle 9 receptions 92 yards 1 TD (33 yard TD)
Gesicki 6 receptions 53 yards 1 TD (12 yard TD)
Wilson 6 receptions 66 yards
Williams 4 receptions 18 yards
Ford 3 receptions 16 yards
Ahmed 2 receptions 14 yards

DEFENSE
Baker Sack FF
Roberts Sack FF
Phillips Sack INT
Howard INT
Coleman INT

Sanders 1 FG (38 yards)

LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!! Hammer the G-Men!
Why do so many of your posts have to do with barbie dream house style of color coordination? it's getting a little weird bro.

@Fin-Loco

Why do so many of your posts have to do with barbie dream house style of color coordination? it's getting a little weird bro.

I have been doing it since 1982. Age 12. I have 40 jerseys (Most of them are Marino White/Aqua/Old logo/1997 Logo) (Zach Tomas White/Aqua/Orange) JT (same). Chambers same. Ronnie Brown same. Ricky same. Tannehill same. Tua White/Aqua/And both Throwbacks. Parker Aqua/White. X Aqua. Holland White. Waddle Aqua. You get the picture when a player plays now I choose the color by what they wear on the field. Its important to me. I am not weird or *ay or a woman. All man bro. Just superstitious that's all. I know you have ways to keep the flow going I am sure. WIN or LOSE I do the same thing every game. Same exact thing over and over for the almost 40 years. I have to wear a jersey/my hat/drink from my Dolphins glass/eat from my Dolphins bowl. Be surrounded by my Dolphins paraphernalia and watch the game.

@Fin-Loco

I have been doing it since 1982. Age 12. I have 40 jerseys (Most of them are Marino White/Aqua/Old logo/1997 Logo) (Zach Tomas White/Aqua/Orange) JT (same). Chambers same. Ronnie Brown same. Ricky same. Tannehill same. Tua White/Aqua/And both Throwbacks. Parker Aqua/White. X Aqua. Holland White. Waddle Aqua. You get the picture when a player plays now I choose the color by what they wear on the field. Its important to me. I am not weird or *ay or a woman. All man bro. Just superstitious that's all. I know you have ways to keep the flow going I am sure. WIN or LOSE I do the same thing every game. Same exact thing over and over for the almost 40 years. I have to wear a jersey/my hat/drink from my Dolphins glass/eat from my Dolphins bowl. Be surrounded by my Dolphins paraphernalia and watch the game.

Please tell me you don't have a "lucky pair of socks" you wear on game day and never get washed. LOL

Well I called it 9 receptions for 92.
He got 9 for 90. (SO CLOSE)

I play fantasy football and I rocked with Tua and Waddle again. This is becoming a norm.

Our team is having fun. It was not pretty at all but an 11 point win is good any day.

Time to rest get healthier and get ready for our final 4 to make our playoff push.

I am proud of this team for putting a smile on all our faces these last 5 weeks and moving our record to 6-7.

No one can say anything about our QB Tua Tagovailoa he has helped us wins these games and his completion percentage and accuracy is spot on.

30 of 41 244 yards 2 TD's 0 Ints. 73%.

Here is my prediction from #1 post I am getting really good at this: Tagovailoa 30 of 35 259 yards (pretty close) 2 TD's (spot on) 0 Ints The kid balls the fvck out for our team and I am so proud for having him as our QB.

With all of our WR's healthy (excluding Fuller) and getting back Lindsay in 2 weeks will be huge for our stretch run.

ENJOY THE BYE BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!! WE DESERVE IT!!!!

We get to watch and see who falls. (The Raiders loss was huge for us and also the Bengals) It will be fun the next 2 weeks.

Root for the JiLLLLs tomorrow and the Chiefs tonight.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom