No Injuries to be reported that is a 1st in Dolphins History since 1966! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Injuries to be reported that is a 1st in Dolphins History since 1966!

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Today 12/6/2019 is an great day to be a Miami Dolphins fan. All 53 players on our favorite this deep into the season are all healthy and all can play. Yes, their will be 7 inactives. But, none of them because of injury. They will be healthy scratches. This is the 1st time in Miami Dolphins history that this has happened. Kudos to our entire staff. I am a nut of history on our Dolphins and this one will come right behind 17-0. This is a major accomplishment.

Well, I can't remember when that last happened, and I thought I knew everything! HeHe

When did they require teams to publicly report injuries?

Prior to 1966?

I like that our team is healthy, but let's not mention this "accomplishment" in the same paragraph as 17 - 0 please.

I seem to recall that in 2008 we were relatively serious injury free up until we played the Jets to clinch the division in our final game? I remember discussions speculating on FH that Sporano must have some secret injury reduction program; previously unknown to the league. Sadly, we did have serious injuries and players placed on IR by the playoffs. In 2009, injuries were back to NFL norms.

"The 2007 Dolphins had 56 instances of a starter missing a game due to injury; the 2008 Dolphins had just 25, and 15 of them were rookie right guard Donald Thomas, who managed all of two quarters before going down for the rest of the season." Football Outsiders

Back
Top Bottom