No Injuries!!!...Uh Oh...Gaylon out 4-6 weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Injuries!!!...Uh Oh...Gaylon out 4-6 weeks

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
No Injuries!!!

What can I say, the best thing about that game was we all came out healthy!!

Phew...three more to go...lol

Re: No Injuries!!!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
What can I say, the best thing about that game was we all came out healthy!!

Phew...three more to go...lol
no doubt that was the highlight - looked like the 1st team was thinking that or about NO game, too

got plenty of looks at 3rd string LB and DLmen

Following the game, Harvey Greene said Larry Chester reaggravated his left ankle. I don't know what the means, and there was no indication as to the severity of this.

Also, said TimBo had a "wrist contusion" (that's a bruise, right?)

Omare Lowe had a twisted ankle (I think)

Scot Gaylon had a fractured finger (I think it was finger).

Well if Chester is hurting again, now is the time to step up and sign "You Know Who" ;)

that is the most important thing to come out of this game...that is part of winning a super bowl-staying healthy...

I don't understand why in the hell they haven't been resting Chester as it is anyway. It ain't like the guy doesn't know how to play. He'll rest now.

Hey guys, the part about "NO INJURIES" is the real VICTORY of this game!!!

[intro]Dolphins backup linebacker Scott Galyon remains unable to shake the injury bug that has plagued his NFL career.

Galyon broke his right thumb during Monday night's 14-10 exhibition loss at Tampa Bay and is expected out four to six weeks, which means he will likely miss the team's Sept. 8 regular-season opener against Detroit.

"It was on the first punt," said Galyon, who is the backup weak-side linebacker behind Derrick Rodgers and a key special teams player. "I got pushed in the back but was close enough to the returner [Aaron Lockett] that I could let my body fly into him. I stuck my arm out and hit him somewhere and messed it up."[/intro]

Dolphins rookie cornerback Omare Lowe also could miss several weeks after spraining his right ankle in the second quarter. Lowe, who was pushing for playing time as a dime cornerback, was in a cast after the game.

Other Dolphins players who suffered injuries were defensive tackles Tim Bowens (bruised left wrist) and Larry Chester, who aggravated his surgically repaired left ankle.

Defensive end David Bowens (groin), running back Robert Edwards (groin), defensive end Rob Burnett (hamstring) and linebacker Tommy Hendricks (hamstring) didn't dress but are expected to play in Thursday's home exhibition game against New Orleans.

Information was gathered from The Sun Sentinel

PS: This is for the main page :)

I thought Lowe was going to get cut anyways. I may be wrong though. I just haven't heard much on him lately. No wonder our rush defense sucked yesterday, no Rob Burnett, and no David Bowens. "AO" was a beast!!

Back
Top Bottom