No, its NOT Tua’s last chance | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No, its NOT Tua’s last chance

There’s been a lot of praise about the Fins weapons on offense while keeping a good ascending defense together. An interested take I heard this week is that 20 QBs in the NFL could make the playoffs with this Dolphins roster. Hard to argue…

Tua has to ball this year.

There’s been a lot of praise about the Fins weapons on offense while keeping a good ascending defense together. An interested take I heard this week is that 20 QBs in the NFL could make the playoffs with this Dolphins roster. Hard to argue…

Tua has to ball this year.
Well none of those Qaurter backs are ours. We've only got one and we are on our way.

It could be his last chance. I think 25+ TD's and 10 wins is the threshold.

They are in a position next off-season to make a move for a quarterback if he doesn't take that next step.

It could be his last chance. I think 25+ TD's and 10 wins is the threshold.

They are in a position next off-season to make a move for a quarterback if he doesn't take that next step.
That's the same for any Qaurterback wouldnt you think?

The Colts should have gotten rid of Peyton Manning according to some geniuses on here.

Looks like it's that time of the year for the trolls to emerge from under the bridge

That's the same for any Qaurterback wouldnt you think?
I don't know what your point is.

The bottom line is all of the problems that we said Tua had, (offensive line, playmakers, coaching etc.) was addressed this off-season.

He can't play 11 games and throw 15 TD's and 9 INT's because that's it, he's done.

I think it's fair to say he has to put up some pretty respectable, right around top 10 numbers and play every game this season.

I don't know what your point is.

The bottom line is all of the problems that we said Tua had, (offensive line, playmakers, coaching etc.) was addressed this off-season.

He can't play 11 games and throw 15 TD's and 9 INT's because that's it, he's done.

I think it's fair to say he has to put up some pretty respectable, right around top 10 numbers and play every game this season.
He won't

The fact is Tua didn't have much to work with as far as coaching, wide recievers, offensive line, running backs etc.

Back
Top Bottom