No LeVeon Bell This Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No LeVeon Bell This Week

I read somewhere that Bell had only 10 carries last week, in the losing effort against the Bengals horrible rush D.

How moronic is that on a scale of 1-10?

That's the brilliant offensive genius for ya.......
10 rushes for 32 yards against the worse rush defense in the NFL (yes, worse than us :lol: ).

He had Darnold throw it 48 (!!!!!) times.

***WITH THE 12TH PICK THE 2020 NFL DRAFT, THE MIAMI DOLPHINS SELECT...JORDAN LOVE, QB OUT OF UTAH STATE.***

I read somewhere that Bell had only 10 carries last week, in the losing effort against the Bengals horrible rush D.

How moronic is that on a scale of 1-10?

That's the brilliant offensive genius for ya.......
I'd be interested in knowing how many bubble screens were thrown...

Blue. Powell actually gives Miami fits. He might be more of a problem

The way I see this game is we are the better coaches team but still lack talent. The Jets have sucked ass but have also had a few weeks we’re they’ve liked pretty good. I’d pick us but obviously won’t be surprised if we get beat.
I feel like Bell has been irrelevant anyway.

Why is no one saying they are tanking?

Because however tacky & shallow the sports media in the big city may be...

They are still infinitely better than the pathetic bacteria we are stuck with down here.

The idi0tic 'tanking' nonsense got major traction nationally due to the usual moronic stories from the clowns in the local media.

It does matter for scheme purposes to not have bell out there.

no threat anywhere near the same level. Both phases

I think we'll win because this is about the time the Jet players will quit on Gase. He does nothing to inspire loyalty. Meanwhile, the Dolphin's are getting better every week. These guys are playing as a team and they have no quit in them. Coach Flores is going to be an excellent Head Coach for a long time.

As my coworkers were telling me we would have a disaster of a year and win no games, I told them if we sweep the Jets, this would be a successful season.

Because however tacky & shallow the sports media in the big city may be...

They are still infinitely better than the pathetic bacteria we are stuck with down here.

The idi0tic 'tanking' nonsense got major traction nationally due to the usual moronic stories from the clowns in the local media.

Miami media just refused to believe Flo and Co. And they certainly didn't think system and scheme could change anything. They thought our HC and staff were just placeholders until a real one could be found.

Did they not see what Flo did to the Rams in the Superbowl? Yeah, I know BB had a lot to do with what happened in that game. But everyone swore Flo called the plays. I'm thinking that was true, now.

I think our media should have waited a bit to presume a Flo run team completely incompetent. Omar still does. :wall

Back
Top Bottom