No Luck, No Screen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Luck, No Screen

DocHolliday

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I want to see how well the Pats do against the Fins without the Luck factor. I don't mind loosing, as long as we don't loose because of some kind of bizarre, freakishly lucky Marsha Brady play.

And for heavens sake, stop the FREAKING screen-plays! If DW can notice that Mario Edwards is a massive black hole in Dallas' Defense, he should be able to notice that BB spells the word Offense: "S...C...R...E...E...N."
Zack Thomas has problems with catching those speedy no-namer RB's on the flats (especially when he gets blocked) (Like the Canidates, Faulks, etc.). DW needs to thoroughly plan a way to stop those horrendously annoying 5-yard dump offs that Marsha uses over and over again.

Also, Knight and Madison need to play a little farther back (so they don’t get burned in the long ball). The Pats' running game is a joke. Just stop the screen-plays and watch BB (or should I say “The Geniusâ€Â) suddenly become dazed and confused. (I am sorry BB, but those crazy blitz packages don't work when your on OFFENSE).

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps, run the Nickle D on 2nd and 3rd downs. Make Buckley the spy for the RB. Whoever the spy for the RB is has to be quick, the Fins' D is very physical but not exactly blazing fast.

I saw "canadites" in your post?

was that a biblical tribe of canadians?

sorry, it's the beer talking...

Back
Top Bottom