No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______ | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______

Pretty much how I feel too. If we get Pitts then we still need one WR(Elijah Moore and Bateman are two of my favorites)
A power RB would be great(Harris/Williams come to mind)
A pass rusher is always needed but I don't see a clear one here. Scouts and FO need to earn their money here.
A center would be nice but don't overdraft one. I actually like Meinerz who I wanted in the 3rd round but might have to take him at 50 now.

I would love to get either Moore or Bateman.

My line of thinking with the running back, of course it's great to have a RB that at any time can take it to the house, but a RB that consistently can get you 4 here, 5 there, 12 yet another time helps an offense be more consistent.

I agree a Center can be gotten later, and above all else, Miami better not use a 1st, or at the very least our first 2nd round pick. 3rd would be the perfect point to take one.

I think Jaelon Phillips and Carlos Basham Jr can both be taken in the 3rd round or later, and both can do a good job rushing the QB.

I would love to get either Moore or Bateman.

My line of thinking with the running back, of course it's great to have a RB that at any time can take it to the house, but a RB that consistently can get you 4 here, 5 there, 12 yet another time helps an offense be more consistent.

I agree a Center can be gotten later, and above all else, Miami better not use a 1st, or at the very least our first 2nd round pick. 3rd would be the perfect point to take one.

I think Jaelon Phillips and Carlos Basham Jr can both be taken in the 3rd round or later, and both can do a good job rushing the QB.

Yea I think Center will be one position they address later in the draft.
Based on how it's been handled the last 2 off-seasons and players we've signed, I don't think FO will be spending a high draft pick on one.
Meinerz in round 3 if he's there seems like a good candidate

Back
Top Bottom