No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______

A running back that can break a tackle or get to the second level.

I support najee Harris at 18. I like etienne and Williams as well, but not in the first.

Scoring offense: TB -> 3rd --- KC -> 6th
Scoring D: TB -> 8th --- KC -> 10th
Need a good scoring defense and offense, no?

Actually..our offense ranked 6th in scoring defense?

Offense for the Dolphins? 15th

9 of the top 10 offense in scoring all made the playoffs!

Smothering defense with a capable offense. #2021goals.

Outside of the Bills game, I felt our D was strong last year. Been a long time since I felt so confident in it. Our offense though involved saying a prayer everytime they broke the huddle. Injuries certainly impacted that. Playing the Chiefs it seemed like we were without our starting WRs, starting RBs, some starting OLine, lost our starting TE mid game, and we still kept it close. But other games we just couldn't move the ball with starters. Tua development a big part of that, but our O needs some player additions.

Van Noy is a glaring hole on D we have to fill as well now. But we have to get a capable offense in place.

Smothering defense with a capable offense. #2021goals.

Outside of the Bills game, I felt our D was strong last year. Been a long time since I felt so confident in it. Our offense though involved saying a prayer everytime they broke the huddle. Injuries certainly impacted that. Playing the Chiefs it seemed like we were without our starting WRs, starting RBs, some starting OLine, lost our starting TE mid game, and we still kept it close. But other games we just couldn't move the ball with starters. Tua development a big part of that, but our O needs some player additions.

Van Noy is a glaring hole on D we have to fill as well now. But we have to get a capable offense in place.
Offense better be Top 10 scoring wise or probably no playoffs if the defense drops off even a little!

Did they get there without offense, did they?

What were their offensive ranks? Riddle me that?

Yes, you need a good defense.

But without elite offense you don't get to that point..at all.

Plus, KC, had some guys missing that made a difference on offense, too..two starting tackles.
Defense still wins championships.

Realistically how bout

Devonta Smith
Zaven Collins
Javonte Williams
Pat Friermuth.

Back
Top Bottom