No Minkah On Pro Bowl Ballot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Minkah On Pro Bowl Ballot

AJ Duhe

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just submitted my ballot on NFL.com and Minkah is nowhere to be found. Not listed at CB, FS, or SS. What gives NFL?

Not may big plays from the young guy. He's also gotten a little exposed as CB the past few games.

Minkah has been solid. Sure, he’s gotten beaten, but everybody gets beat. What I see is a young player that is consistent in his technique, plays with awareness, and doesn’t make the same mistake twice.

Plus, the ballot lists everybody. Players are usually only left off due to injury or lack of snaps. McDonald is listed at SS and Jones is listed at FS with Howard and McCain at CB.

Fitz is one of my favorite players. I think he has done well his first year. However, he needs to clean up his technique a little bit and stop being so grabby. I look for even better things next year. As for the pro-bowl it's just a popularity contest. Much like a lot of things in our ****ed up world.

I'm not sure he's been exposed. He isn't allowing much lol he just needs to turn his head around so he doesn't get flagged

Minkah has been solid. Sure, he’s gotten beaten, but everybody gets beat. What I see is a young player that is consistent in his technique, plays with awareness, and doesn’t make the same mistake twice.

Plus, the ballot lists everybody. Players are usually only left off due to injury or lack of snaps. McDonald is listed at SS and Jones is listed at FS with Howard and McCain at CB.

He hasn't done a thing to deserve being in the pro bowl.

Ok Minka has been decent but no probowler. Dont just vote for people based on if they play for the Dolphins. You didn't vote for Tannehill did you?

Lowest passer rating in the NFL when targeted. Lul

Naw hes good but he aint no pro bowler. Missed tackles, burned more than a few times and also times times he was burned and the pass was just bad or dropped. Maybe next year.

Your point is kinda like saying Albert wilson is the most explosive player because of his screens he took to the house. Not even close to remotely accurate and I don't believe Minkah has covered any teams #1 for a signifcant stretch at any point this season other than the colts game and we all know how bad he was against TY

Last edited:
Fitzgerald's had a good rookie season, played to his draft rank but he's nowhere near the pro bowl. Hardly a surprise. X and Tunsil need to be in there, if they don't make it I will be disgusted but way too early to proclaim this kid the king just yet, that's no slight on him, he's a rookie who is a keeper and will develop.

Back
Top Bottom