No Minkah On Pro Bowl Ballot | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Minkah On Pro Bowl Ballot

Minkah looked really, really good at slot corner. Like, really dang good. And the numbers back that up, for a good chunk of the season he had something like the lowest passer rating surrendered of all NFL defensive backs.

Then we moved him to boundary and the results have been not so hot.

FWIW he wasn't terrible vs a top flight WR in Josh Gordon on Sunday, but Gordon did get the better of him.

Don’t know where I seen it or I’d post it, but I was thrilled about Gase saying something about needing to get him to safety today. Hopefully we find another corner in the off-season

You guys are missing the point. I’m not arguing about Minkah’s qualifications for the Pro Bowl. He’s not missing due to performance, he’s just oddly missing. Hell, Jesse Davis, McDonald and some of our other scrubs are on the ballot. And no, I don’t just vote for Dolphins players, but I did vote for Tunsil, Howard, Sanders, and Aikens.
I get your point. Not sure why he was left out. Only thing I can think of is he was used in so many areas, the people making the ballots are too lazy to do their homework. You could probably send a letter or tweet to the Pro Bowl page but it's probably way too late at this point.

Back
Top Bottom