No more argument | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more argument

Ekinger

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Joey officially ranks as one of the worst qb's we've had over the years.

If Daunte can't be helped and there is any question, we need to find a good qb that can give us a solid 2 to 3 years.

Cleo should have started weeks ago and in typical Saban fashion he's gone way too long before changing things up. The only reason Joey even looked passable was because of the D and anyone that has any ability to be objective can do nothing but agree.

Ekinger said:
Joey officially ranks as one of the worst qb's we've had over the years.

If Daunte can't be helped and there is any question, we need to find a good qb that can give us a solid 2 to 3 years.

Cleo should have started weeks ago and in typical Saban fashion he's gone way too long before changing things up. The only reason Joey even looked passable was because of the D and anyone that has any ability to be objective can do nothing but agree.

Right with you....

It is time to draft a franchise quarterback. I am tired of putting up with mediocre quarterback play. I am off the Joey bandwagon, and I am off the "pick up other team's trash" BANDWAGON as well.

Time to draft a real franchise quarterback to build around.

Joey vs. Ray is a push. Maybe I overstated the worst qb but he's in a 3 way tie for worst with Sage and Ray but Joey is the only guy that we've had that was THE starter on another team before coming to us. He's supposed to be way better than those 2 and he isn't.

Vertical Limit said:
It is time to draft a franchise quarterback. I am tired of putting up with mediocre quarterback play. I am off the Joey bandwagon, and I am off the "pick up other team's trash" BANDWAGON as well.

Time to draft a real franchise quarterback to build around.

No more Joey Harrington passer rating sig I see.

We'll win 10-7 next week with Harrington at QB and the Joey lovefest will be back. Prediction: Harrington goes 10/20 for 100 yards and a TD and 2 INTs....those two INTs will be blamed on the playcalling/WRs/OL.

Slappy8800 said:
cause cleo is our savior? :rolleyes:

Of course not, but there is no way he would have been any worse than Joey and the fact that he does have some mobility would certainly have been helpful with Ronnie Brown out. Worst case he plays the same and we are right where we are now.

Slappy8800 said:
cause cleo is our savior? :rolleyes:
who knos...no1 here has seen him play meaningful minutes or watched him practice this yr...every1 just assumes he will suck b/c he hasnt received playing time and he was undrafted etc...any1 see tony romo come out of nowhere this yr?...all i've seen is cleo completely outplay and outthrow joey today so y not cleo...we're eliminated from the playoffs neway

Ekinger said:
Joey vs. Ray is a push. Maybe I overstated the worst qb but he's in a 3 way tie for worst with Sage and Ray but Joey is the only guy that we've had that was THE starter on another team before coming to us. He's supposed to be way better than those 2 and he isn't.

what are u talking about? sage is a beast! he lead us 2 that 24-23 3 touchdown 4th quarter against the bills last season

Breed said:
We'll win 10-7 next week with Harrington at QB and the Joey lovefest will be back. Prediction: Harrington goes 10/20 for 100 yards and a TD and 2 INTs....those two INTs will be blamed on the playcalling/WRs/OL.

LoL, the funny thing though is that I could REALLY see this happening. I could see it now........ "Joey did a great job of managing the game, if we had a line that could give him 10 seconds in the pocket, and WR's with 50 inch verticles who all ran a 4.2 then he would have never had those Interceptions" LOL

I find it interesting that some folks on this board revel in the fact that Harrington had a bad day all the while ignoring the fact that our coaching staff called a horrid game, our recievers dropped the most balls they have ever in any game this year and our secondary made Losman look like the second coming of Marino. Cleo Lemon came in to replace Harrington made a decent drive out of garbage time to get us to the goal line and when faced with the same playcalling and recievers that Harrington had been faced with all day had 2 or 3 passes dropped by our supposed #1 reciever Chris Chambers in the endzone. Honeslty the most disappointing time of this game came when Harrington was replaced by Lemon not because I am a staunch Harrington supporter but simply because it became painfully obvious at that point that our coaching staff is not aware of where the problems lie with this offense and they are likely to continue bringing in umpteen million QB's over the next few years while we continue fighting for our placement in the basement of the AFC east due to our inept coaching staff's ability to properly evaluate the biggest probelme in our offense which is our recieveing crew!

Back
Top Bottom