No more dirt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more dirt!

We all knew that the series would've ended by tonight anyways. :rolleyes:

:lastyr:

Is there a chance that the Marlins get their own stadium in the near future?

Originally posted by raphinmx
Is there a chance that the Marlins get their own stadium in the near future?

I highly doubt that they will get their own stadium unless the Marlins' owner will dish out the money for them to get their own stadium. So if they don't get their own stadium anytime soon, our only hope is that they don't make it into the MLB playoffs again, I know that is wrong to say, but as a Phin fan and seeing what the dirt cost Miami last week, I seriously hope it.

Originally posted by Phinz1972

I highly doubt that they will get their own stadium unless the Marlins' owner will dish out the money for them to get their own stadium. So if they don't get their own stadium anytime soon, our only hope is that they don't make it into the MLB playoffs again, I know that is wrong to say, but as a Phin fan and seeing what the dirt cost Miami last week, I seriously hope it.

well the dirt still will be there for a few weeks even if they miss the playoffs.

i say sell the stadium to the marlins, use that money and fix the orange bowl up and we'll all be happy!

Yeah last week with the dirt sucked. But the Marlins used the dirt to win the World Series, so I'm happy. Still for once in my life, if the coach had chosen to take the field direction instead of receiving the kick, I would have understood.

Kicking the winning field goal on that dirt is very very difficult. Remember when Marty Mornhinwheg in Detroit chose the wind in OT instead of the possession? God everyone gave him such grief over it. In a way he was fired because of it (though he probably would have been fired anyway). They say you always take the ball.

But in this one case when we won the toss, I thought to myself, we should take the wind...our defense was doing awesome and we had already fvcked up one kick in that dirt infield. Should we have been surprised that Olindo missed it again? He does not have a good kicking record so far this year in the dirt. In fact, I don't think he's hit a single kick in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom