No more excuses, the time to compete is now!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more excuses, the time to compete is now!!

Tua, MCD, and this oline, those are the need to prove it areas imo.

Tua if he can read coverages post snap..and if he learns to use his legs better to cut up defenses.

MCD if he can call plays and if he has the game to get players to play angry at times.

Oline to see if coaching and another years experience can at least bring us to respectable.
One advantage Tua has it that both Hill and Waddle get open quickly. But totally agree with everything you said.

Not knowing what McDaniel will be as a head coach is a question. I think he'll be great, but is that just being an optimistic fan?

Miami has the talent. I think this is a playoff team that could advance in the playoffs. Put it this way, the Dolphins are better on paper than Cincinnati was last year.

Even if McDaniel is questionable as a HC I think the scheme is going to be a slam dunk in Miami. I think you have to expect rookie HC’s to make mistakes just like rookie QB’s do. I believe with the emergence of Phillips and Howard the D will be the best in the NFL. I’m bullish.

I thought the same thing last year… Fins not getting preseason hype from me this year.

Yeah, I'm a crazed all out Dolphins fan, so I will still show plenty of so called hype.

I like the talent, and how they have looked, now it falls on the coaching, if they are for real, I think there will be plenty of hype.

Crazy that the media questions Tua but all they’re doing is echoing many “fans” on this forum.

A few, the majority are either somewhat excited, but just waiting it out to get excited, or foaming at the mouth already with the type of team Miami might have.

It all depends on how much we have closed cap on kc,buf,ten,cin ,ravens.. colts,denver,charger,raiders ,n.e and Steelers all will be looking for wildcard spot as well...it will be interesting year for dolphins......

Not knowing what McDaniel will be as a head coach is a question. I think he'll be great, but is that just being an optimistic fan?

Miami has the talent. I think this is a playoff team that could advance in the playoffs. Put it this way, the Dolphins are better on paper than Cincinnati was last year.
Our division is getting tough again. Buffalo obviously the team to beat right now. On paper we are better then NE but expect them to be competitive. No idea about the Jets. I hope they stink like usual.

Our division is getting tough again. Buffalo obviously the team to beat right now. On paper we are better then NE but expect them to be competitive. No idea about the Jets. I hope they stink like usual.
Agree. I think Buffalo may be the best team in the conference. If they stay healthy.

my immediate reaction when I clicked on the video only to find out the runtime is over 20 minutes

349823d7b1959167263c3a941052aeda.gif

Word of advice to this guy, continue to strive to improve your channel by showing a slide show of pictures of Miami Dolphins cheer leaders while you ramble off your thoughts next time.

Last edited:

I’ll wait to see how the season plays out. While I certainly expect them to be a playoff contender, the play of the offensive line will determine how far this team goes in 2022. Three of the five starters will be returning from last year and they were part of the worst offensive line in the entire league.

Hopefully a years experience and better coaching, along with a healthy Armstead and the addition of Williams will improve the play of this unit.

Man…so much hate for a fellow Fin Fan just doing his thing, trying to spread his fandom. Also, I think 20 min is a great length as long as it’s good content. Everyone seems to love Reason and his hour+ long videos so why hate on this?

Man…so much hate for a fellow Fin Fan just doing his thing, trying to spread his fandom. Also, I think 20 min is a great length as long as it’s good content. Everyone seems to love Reason and his hour+ long videos so why hate on this?
Sorry my post did come across super douchey and mean spirited. and my dumbass didn't even give the video a chance either and attempted to make some lame joke about something. Been beyond stressed out with a bunch of **** lately but that is no excuse to be so shitty acting. that was out of character for me something disrespect towards another die hard Dolphin fan like that.

Back
Top Bottom