No More Hype!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Hype!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Year in and year out, his team is always full of too much hype. This off-season especially. Like it or not, I'm glad we got beat by the Texans yesterday. I'm also very happy that all of the off-season hype surrounding this team is now dead. This is the best thing that could have happened to this team IMO....

All of that hype belongs on the back-burner, and now that's where it is, and should remain until the season is over. We've got plenty of motivation to take from the this loss. Stop talking like a Super Bowl team, and start playing like one. Nobody will even remember this game if we turn things around from here on out, and even though it stings to lose to the Texans, it could come back to be a major contributor to helping us start to perform like the special team we know this can be.....

Nobody likes to admit it, but we deserved to lose this game, and I'm glad we did. From here on out, this loss will be the game that changed everything. Most importantly our over-confident, over-hyped, over-rated Dolphins....

I'm sorry if I'm beating a dead horse with all of this, but I'm very happy this happened. Maybe now our Phinz will come back to Earth, and realize we're just another team until we prove otherwise....

NO MORE HYPE!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cool:

At least now we can move up or move on. My hearts already broken, so at this point things can only get better. The way the Phins played, they would have lost all 16 games on their schedule, so I'm now looking at the season as 0-16, until proven otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom