No More Predictions... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Predictions...

That fake FG was baffling. Clemson came out with like a 4 man line or something ready for a fake and they just ran the play anyway. Why not call a timeout and let Tua try get the 5 or whatever it was?

That’s because he’s playing against equal talent. Like he will be facing every Sunday.
With all due respect, I don’t see anything that screams franchise QB. He’s most effective with a running game going well.
He’s a good player, but I’m not seeing this future superstar like some of you are claiming he’s going to be

It hasn't been Tua's best game, but if you can't see the NFL talent translation tonight and over his whole career, I don't know what to tell you.

Tua has been under a ton of pressure tonight.

Saban is getting desperate. This game not looking good for Bama. His defense is getting destroyed by Lawrence right now.

That fake FG was baffling. Clemson came out with like a 4 man line or something ready for a fake and they just ran the play anyway. Why not call a timeout and let Tua try get the 5 or whatever it was?

I liked the nod by the holder before the snap. Way to sell it ...

You're not supposed to be this calm and collected against this D on this stage. Crazy that Lawrence is a true freshman.

Ill say this...as much as I love Tua as a player I think I'd rather see Lawrence in a fins jersey. Kid is insane, especially considering hea a true freshman.

I liked the nod by the holder before the snap. Way to sell it ...

You're not supposed to be this calm and collected against this D on this stage. Crazy that Lawrence is a true freshman.

Great minds...was typing the same thing. It's insane how good that kid is already.

Lawrence has a good 2-3 years in college. He’s going to make some noise in those 2-3 years. Want to see how he handles next year.

Who is this Ross kid? Holy ****.

Reactions: A1.
Clemson’s offensive line has done superb against that Bama defense. Any of them going to be in the draft?

It hasn't been Tua's best game, but if you can't see the NFL talent translation tonight and over his whole career, I don't know what to tell you.

Learn to read. I said he’s a good player, but I don’t see this can’t miss future superstar, so I don’t know what to tell you. What translates to the NFL? The inability to read coverages and throw picks?
Alabama usually dominates the LOS and that makes it easier for any QB. He’s better when the run game is working. Those of you who clamor for him, tout him as the type of guy who will put an NFL team on his shoulders and win games with his arm. I’m not seeing it.
Trevor Lawrence, on the other hand looks like he can develop into a really good NFL QB. He’s throwing darts right now and ready to put a fork in Alabama’s vaunted defense.

Learn to read. I said he’s a good player, but I don’t see this can’t miss future superstar, so I don’t know what to tell you. What translates to the NFL? The inability to read coverages and throw picks?
Alabama usually dominates the LOS and that makes it easier for any QB. He’s better when the run game is working. Those of you who clamor for him, tout him as the type of guy who will put an NFL team on his shoulders and win games with his arm. I’m not seeing it.
Trevor Lawrence, on the other hand looks like he can develop into a really good NFL QB. He’s throwing darts right now and ready to put a fork in Alabama’s vaunted defense.
I’d give some of that credit to Clemson’s Oline for keeping him clean.

Back
Top Bottom