No More Predictions... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Predictions...

Learn to read. I said he’s a good player, but I don’t see this can’t miss future superstar, so I don’t know what to tell you. What translates to the NFL? The inability to read coverages and throw picks?
Alabama usually dominates the LOS and that makes it easier for any QB. He’s better when the run game is working. Those of you who clamor for him, tout him as the type of guy who will put an NFL team on his shoulders and win games with his arm. I’m not seeing it.
Trevor Lawrence, on the other hand looks like he can develop into a really good NFL QB. He’s throwing darts right now and ready to put a fork in Alabama’s vaunted defense.

If you want to take one game where he threw a few picks and make it out like it's a consistent issue, be my guest.

Last edited:
If one team can come back from 28 point deficit it’s Alabama. But I ain’t holding my breath.

That stuffed fake took it out of them. D looks tired and O looks overwhelmed.

Saban getting outcoached like a boss.

Hurts in. He ain’t going to do anything with all that pressure. Clemson dline dominating Bama oline right now.

That stuffed fake took it out of them. D looks tired and O looks overwhelmed.

Saban getting outcoached like a boss.

I just still can't wrap my mind around them snapping it on that fake. You call the play and Clemson comes out in a full on protect against the fake defense. And they snapped it anyway. Mind boggling.

Never mind now obvious a fake was there anyway with their kicking issues. Man, just give the damn ball to Tua and go for it for real.

I just still can't wrap my mind around them snapping it on that fake. You call the play and Clemson comes out in a full on protect against the fake defense. And they snapped it anyway. Mind boggling.

Never mind now obvious a fake was there anyway with their kicking issues. Man, just give the damn ball to Tua and go for it for real.

Don't forget the irony of them stuffing Georgia on an equally ludicrous fake and then rightly trashing them for it.

They don't turn the ball over on downs 3 times in the redzone and this is a 1 score game, if not closer. You don't see desperation like that from Saban real often.

That’s because he’s playing against equal talent. Like he will be facing every Sunday.
With all due respect, I don’t see anything that screams franchise QB. He’s most effective with a running game going well.
He’s a good player, but I’m not seeing this future superstar like some of you are claiming he’s going to be

Jake Fromm wasn't playing in this game. He got beat down by Texas in the Sugar Bowl.

The running game for Bama was one of the few things that were going well. Two backs were averaging 5 and 6 yards/carry.

It hasn't been Tua's best game, but if you can't see the NFL talent translation tonight and over his whole career, I don't know what to tell you.

That poster touts Drew Lock as a franchise quarterback. You have to cut him some slack.

He watches college football like this...

Back
Top Bottom