No More Predictions... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More Predictions...

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
...the 2018 playoff is set.

92023fd84327683db9e046095f11c31e.jpg

Since Ga didn’t make it, Clemson has the best chance at taking down that juggernaut known as Alabama.
I think Oklahoma gets there asses handed to them on a plate even with Kyler Murray behind Center.

I’m skeptical Notre Dame and Clemson will be watchable but I’m hoping for an ultra high scoring game between Bama and Oklahoma.

How many rings will this make for Bama? 19?

How many rings will this make for Bama? 19?

LOL...i've lost count....I make the motion to call the playoffs from now on to "The Alabama Invitational"...
just kidding...sort of..

LOL...i've lost count....I make the motion to call the playoffs from now on to "The Alabama Invitational"...
just kidding...sort of..

I don't know about you but I'm about ready to do away with conference championship games and expand the playoff to 8 teams. Notre Dame is playing by different rules than everybody else. They won't get rid of the conference championship games because it's a money grab though.

Reactions: MD
I don't know about you but I'm about ready to do away with conference championship games and expand the playoff to 8 teams. Notre Dame is playing by different rules than everybody else. They won't get rid of the conference championship games because it's a money grab though.

Easy..Force Notre Dame to join a conference..if not..punish them for no conference championship..

Georgia should be in instead of ND...

That's just it - you're not forcing ND to do anything. If you were, it would've been done a long time ago.

Yes, UGA is left out despite being one of the 4 best teams in the country because they played in a conference championship game. ND is in because they didn't have to play in one.

I think in a few years they expand the playoff, but you have to get rid of the conference championship games and everybody play a 9 game conference schedule (which Saban prefers). They're not forcing ND to do anything.

That's just it - you're not forcing ND to do anything. If you were, it would've been done a long time ago.

Yes, UGA is left out despite being one of the 4 best teams in the country because they played in a conference championship game. ND is in because they didn't have to play in one.

I think in a few years they expand the playoff, but you have to get rid of the conference championship games and everybody play a 9 game conference schedule (which Saban prefers). They're not forcing ND to do anything.

If they had done the right thing and put Ga. in...everybody's head would have exploded and a call to expand would have happened....Han**** wasn't about to let that happen.

If they had done the right thing and put Ga. in...everybody's head would have exploded and a call to expand would have happened....Han**** wasn't about to let that happen.

Yep. A lot of 'em have already been calling to expand the playoff. Did you happen to catch Han**** on Finebaum yesterday

Nah...actually stopped listening right before he came on....On a side note..Is it me or is Laura Rutledge getting finer everytime she pops up on TV?
Love me some Laura Rutledge...

I would’ve loved to see how UCF would’ve done if they were in these playoffs even with Milton down that team is pretty danged good.

Back
Top Bottom