NO More Ricky Threads!

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Please no more Ricky come back and save our team threads, you were the best! Enough of thecra@! He is done as a Dolphin player, and what he did in my book is not forgiveable at all! Enough, let him find another team to dis-honor, and drag down!

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
Fin Fan in Cali said:
Please no more Ricky come back and save our team threads, you were the best! Enough of thecra@! He is done as a Dolphin player, and what he did in my book is not forgiveable at all! Enough, let him find another team to dis-honor, and drag down!
Apparently we are not the only ones that want want Ricky back because Saban is calling him!!!

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He is only worth what we can get for him.Lets move on.

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
Fin Fan in Cali said:
For a trdae I hope!
Yeah hopefully!! I'd take him back either way but if Saban wants him on the team then so do I, because I believe Saban is going to do big things here in Miami.:D

Puncho

Starter
Reaction score
Ricky will help us win games, if he wants to play for the fins than that's good!

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This guy stabbed in the back once, he will do it again! the only reason this guy is coming back for is to pay the Dolphins back there money, and you think his heart will be in it? Fat Chance!

Top Bottom