No Name No Stars Dolphins in 2013? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Name No Stars Dolphins in 2013?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
If we want to be realistic, Cam Wake is the only star on our team. We could say Wallace but, not based on last season. We could say Fields, and he would be #2 in my books.

We do have a number of young players, who are very solid starters, with the potential to be stars but, not proven just yet. I would include Tannehill, Miller, and Jones. Even with them, that's not much "Star Power."

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing with this year's team. I look at very successful teams like a GB, NE, SF, Pitt, Giants, etc, and they seem to be doing just fine without the overall star power of years gone by. Other than QB, how many actual stars does any of those teams have?

It appears to me that you have to now have a total team effort with great coaching, and stability in your schemes.

This draft is the same, many solid starters but, little (if any) star power without a lot of luck. That may be OK.

I could live with another "No Name Team" to be Special.

If Tannehill becomes an upper echelon QB he has star power. He has more personality than Eli or Matt Ryan and people consider them stars.

Pouncey is a star, slightly over Fields in my book

Tuff choice. Funny but true, that we potentially debate our second biggest proven star as being our punter vs our center. :)

I have 5 stars that the dolphins could draft!?! Jonathan Cooper is a beast of a OG, Terron Armstead will be one of the best OT's ever, De Margus Hunt is another JJ Watts, Sleeper CB Darius Slay can do it all, and TE Travis Kelce is a Stud. This could happen in the first 3 rounds!?! We still would have 6 picks left in the draft too!

Back
Top Bottom