No name secondary is pretty impressive by Coach Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No name secondary is pretty impressive by Coach Flores

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
We picked up Ryan Lewis when the Eagles cut him.

couple of Pats secondary players that were cut that the front office claimed.

Needham got a sack last week and a int this week.

Saints player that was cut.

They are all playing sound football and Rowe has looked great at safety these past couple of games

It was amazing, but this was probably the worst QB/WRs we will face all season. I'm ecstatic with their play though.

It is most amazing because Howard and Jones are out and we actually played the most complete defensive game all season.... I hope that's not an omen for their return. Reshad notoriously freelanced, which could explain our usual 1-2 blown coverage plays on his watch. Xavien is a stud but wasn't perfect. He'd lay an egg a few plays here and there as well. If TY Hilton and Jacoby Brissett played tonight and we still put that display on with our secondary, I'd be ready to anoint Flores and Graham the chosen ones.

It was amazing, but this was probably the worst QB/WRs we will face all season. I'm ecstatic with their play though.

It is most amazing because Howard and Jones are out and we actually played the most complete defensive game all season.... I hope that's not an omen for their return. Reshad notoriously freelanced, which could explain our usual 1-2 blown coverage plays on his watch. Xavien is a stud but wasn't perfect. He'd lay an egg a few plays here and there as well. If TY Hilton and Jacoby Brissett played tonight and we still put that display on with our secondary, I'd be ready to anoint Flores and Graham the chosen ones.

the team has not missed Jones, as a matter of fact when he played against the Chargers his play was blah.

Jets scored 34 pts today vs the Giants.

Mason Rudolph only had 250 yards
Josh Allen had barely over 200 yards

I think they are improving

Without Fitzpatrick this team is winless and averaging 6 points a game. Like him or not, he's the best player on the roster this season.

I like him just fine … just saying they are all back ups IMO … not starters you would build around … I'm glad Fitz is on the team … leadership alone for these guys is enough at this time … winning attitude is paramount going forward

Miami's 2nd and 3rd string secondary thoroughly outplayed the Colts 2nd string QB and WR's. Miami's secondary is littered with cast offs, but played like 1st stringers, that's coaching!!!

Like ck said, there will be XFL secondaries fielded better than ours when their season opens up. Color me impressed, it seems our long awaited search for competent coaching may be over.

Back
Top Bottom