No National Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No National Games

Man ... for someone stuck in Bears/Rams country, this really sucks. :tantrum:

It's understandable, but it still sucks. :tantrum:

SkapePhin said:
I guarantee some of those games will become National games.. Not Primetime, but National.

Yea but those games will be blacked out in favor of the home team if they are playing. He's talking about games that will be the only game televised and we have one: on Christams Eve.

FiN.in.RI said:
Yea but those games will be blacked out in favor of the home team if they are playing. He's talking about games that will be the only game televised and we have one: on Christams Eve.

The game we play on Saturday is the 24th of December, we aren't the only game during that time. It was moved to Saturday because of Christmas.

The ratings for the Pats/Fins game last year probably didnt do well....cause if it did and they still didnt primetime us, then suttin is wrong.....

they probably used that game as a basis....

I havent had Sunday ticket yet, i have had cable all these years
but i am buying a house now witht the wife and there si NO DOUBT that i will have direct TV.....

i hate not having NFL Network and going to bars every sunday

I'm glad we don't have to wait until Sunday night, or worse yet Monday night, before we get to see the Dolphins play.

I hated waiting for the games that weren't on Sunday afternoon.

inFINSible said:
I'm glad we don't have to wait until Sunday night, or worse yet Monday night, before we get to see the Dolphins play.

Yea it's good for the ppl who live in the local viewing are in FL and the season tix holders.. At least it's good for some fans.

How about that Christmas Day lineup. Bears at the Pack and Vikes at the Ravens! That's like the Christmas present from hell!

Normally it would bother me- but since I have the Ticket now, I really don't care that much. :D

inFINSible said:

Im with you on that. Monday games always seem like they would never get here. What sucks is that we have a week 4 bye.

no short weeks, all games on sunday, team will now when to go to work

burger13 said:
Cleveland has 2!!

No that I'm mad.....but CLEVELAND???

Cleveland caved in to PC-ness with their coaching hire, so they get rewarded with prime-time games. FACT.

dolphingator said:
Cleveland caved in to PC-ness with their coaching hire, so they get rewarded with prime-time games. FACT.

They didn't cave to anything- Crennel was their man from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom