No One Will Be Calling The Dolphins’ Charles Harris A ‘bust’ After This Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No One Will Be Calling The Dolphins’ Charles Harris A ‘bust’ After This Season

He plays hard and w effort. Gotta love that......but I think we’ve seen what he is.

Charles Harris, who's that?

Oh, he's been on the roster the past couple years? Really?

He will set career milestones and have his best season yet...... 3 sacks this year. He will have to get around 10 sacks this year for me to re consider if he is a draft bust.

Call me skeptical:shrug:

879628496.jpg.0.jpg

Heading into his third season, Charles Harris hasn’t really come close to justifying his first-round selection back in 2017. I do believe that is about to change in a big way this season, however. With Cameron Wake and Robert Quinn no longer on Miami’s roster, Harris will almost certainly have every opportunity to win a starting position — and with it, the chance to jumpstart his career.

The fact that there is a new coaching staff in place probably won’t hurt, either. The Dolphins are moving to more of a 3-4 hybrid defense under new head coach Brian Flores. He comes over from the Patriots, where he was the defensive playcaller last season.

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/8/19/...harles-harris-sacks-film-breakout-season-2019
This def falls into the bin of "I'll believe it when I see it" Thanks for posting up DK! :ffic:

I thought his rookie year was decent and he flashed potential to build on...unfortunately, he built nothing on it last year. Hopefully the new coaches, scheme change, his role in it and another year turns things around for him. Harris turning into an impact player would be like finding a $50 in an old pair of jeans you've not worn in a year.

Still believe he has a good chance to have a better career than Derek Barnett in Philly, who was drafted much higher and had epic collegiate stats.

Harris was a project when we drafted him, not to say I haven't been disappointed with his production because I absolutely have been, but hopefully the light is starting to come on in year 3.

Kid's a fluid athlete and has a great motor, Derek Barnett seems like more of a 1 trick pony to me (https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/...wants-derek-barnett-to-develop-counter-moves/) and doesn't appear to have the same motor/athleticism that Harris has.

I'm rooting for him but haven't seen anything special so far. I thought coming out his "get off" was his best attribute, hopefully it shows up.

Back
Top Bottom