No pass rush? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No pass rush?

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On Cleveland's past two drives, Miami's pass rush has been ridiculously bad. Why don't we mix it up and confuse Delhomme instead of letting him sit back in the pocket with time? Frustrating.

On Cleveland's past two drives, Miami's pass rush has been ridiculously bad. Why don't we mix it up and confuse Delhomme instead of letting him sit back in the pocket with time? Frustrating.

Mmmmm... let me think... maybe because they have stopped the ****ing browns for 2 and a half quarters stopping them on mulktiple 3 and outs and Henne cant score a touchdown to save his life and the defense is already dismotivated and totally gassed out??

Cleveland does have a really good o-line

they paid alot of money for it

well we only have one pass rusher.. this is why I have been writing posts saying how desperately we need another pass rusher. all the great 3-4 defenses in nfl history had multiple pass rushers, not just one.

Against the good teams having just one pass rusher won't cut it.. never mind against Delhomme and the Browns.

this defense needs more LB's who can rush the passer.. The LB's are the engine of a 3-4 defense.

Wake is very good but we need more of them.

borwns RTs were holding a ton and not getting called.... idk like making excuses but there right side of there o-line is garbage (i have watched every browns game cuz i live in Ohio) wake got held a lot and there were some big plays were i saw us getting held obviously and not called.

Back
Top Bottom