No Playoffs in 04 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Playoffs in 04

CASSINO

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: I wish that Miami will just spare us fans and just fire Wanny. He can't get it done this is the same coach that will mess up a wet dream. He and his boys need to go Miami Special Teams sucked I want the guy from the Jets, Miamis special teams havent done Jack since Wanny fired him. I am sick and tired of seeing teams that are not as good as Miami making the playoffs. Plain and simple Wanny will not get this team into the playoffs. Look at the Jet game Wanny coaches to tie or lose a game,Miami needs a coach who will blow there oppoints into the water.

Wanny is here for atleast one more year. We dont have to like it but its true. At the very least we need a shakeup within the staff. Changes at special teams and l line coaches at the very least. I would also look at new O and D coaches. I am not convinced either is as good as everyone in the NFL says they are> If they were wouldn't we be in the SB?
Not for nothing but its not going to get easier either. The AFC east is by far the toughest division in the NFL. The Pats may be the best team and i mean TEAM in the NFL. The Jills could be a few players away and the Jets are always tough when Pennington (sp) is playing. The result is one team surfaces and the rest just beat each other up until none even make the playoffs.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Wanny is here for atleast one more year. We dont have to like it but its true. At the very least we need a shakeup within the staff. Changes at special teams and l line coaches at the very least. I would also look at new O and D coaches. I am not convinced either is as good as everyone in the NFL says they are> If they were wouldn't we be in the SB?
Not for nothing but its not going to get easier either. The AFC east is by far the toughest division in the NFL. The Pats may be the best team and i mean TEAM in the NFL. The Jills could be a few players away and the Jets are always tough when Pennington (sp) is playing. The result is one team surfaces and the rest just beat each other up until none even make the playoffs.

Helluva definition of the AFC East. Mind if I steal that for later use?

Originally posted by CASSINO
No Playoffs in 04.
I'm sure that's what Panthers fans told themselves about '03 too.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Helluva definition of the AFC East. Mind if I steal that for later use?
[/QUOT

Feel free. Its true and suck a pitty. The colts got out when the gettin was good. I know they play Tenn. but noone else in that division scares me like EVERYONE in the AFC east.:cry: I guess it will just make the Super Bowl all the sweeter. Just gotta beat our competition in the AFC east during the year and keep them out of the playoffs!

A lot of our problems have been poor personnel decisions regarding loading up on D and ignoring the O. Now that we have changed our GM and management structure, we should see changes in that philosphy as well as see a new QB. As far as Wanne the coach, well 2004 will be his first as a pure coach so let's wait and see what players he has, especially at QB and OL, before we criticize him or fire him

Back
Top Bottom