No QB will ever be good enough for you guys. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No QB will ever be good enough for you guys.

fitskin

Starter
Reaction score
I will say it and I don't care what you say back to me. No QB will ever be good enough for a lot of you people. Dan Marino was the best quarterback of all time and that is all good and great, but guess what, he is gone. NOBODY who is even 75% as good as Marino will EVER get into a Dolphins uniform again.

Please lets give Feeley a chance. Yes, he was terrible last year, but so was Z. Thomas. Anybody who knows football knows that Zach had an off year last year.

Feeley can succeed in the offense, just give him a chance. Saban will and thats the only one that matters.

Give yourself a break and tell yourself this. Neither Marino or anybody like him will ever be our quarterback again. GET OVER IT and give Feeley a chance

EDIT Entering the 2004 campaign, Fiedler had a starting record of 36-17 record (.679 percentage.) If this isn't good enough nothing ever will be.

fitskin said:
I will say it and I don't care what you say back to me. No QB will ever be good enough for a lot of you people. Dan Marino was the best quarterback of all time and that is all good and great, but guess what, he is gone. NOBODY who is even 75% as good as Marino will EVER get into a Dolphins uniform again.

Please lets give Feeley a chance. Yes, he was terrible last year, but so was Z. Thomas. Anybody who knows football knows that Zach had an off year last year.

Feeley can succeed in the offense, just give him a chance. Saban will and thats the only one that matters.

Give yourself a break and tell yourself this. Neither Marino or anybody like him will ever be our quarterback again. GET OVER IT and give Feeley a chance

Just because we'll never see another Marino doesn't mean we have to settle for a 3rd rate QB.

fitskin said:

Zach 2004 :

13 games 145 tackles 118 solo

Yea, he was off.

I'm with you on giving AJ a chance.

Yea thats true but...we DO want someone who is smart and can make plays. This crap of playing it close, being conservative, playing NOT to lose and HOPEFULLY winning it at the end is just plan ******ed! Give AJ a chance...yeah at this point we dont't have much choice. I suspect however that next year's draft wish list will be 1. QB 2. WR. In Aj's defense though he did spend more time on his *** than he did picking out receivers.

I don't care about Zach's stats. He had an off year and anybody who knows FB knows that he took some bad angles, and made some bad reads. Granted the reason was because he had some 6th graders protecting him at the DT position. I will give him that.

fitskin said:
NOBODY who is even 75% as good as Marino will EVER get into a Dolphins uniform again.

Ok Nostradomus how do you know that? The 9ers had Montana (HoF) and then backed him up with Steve Young (another HoF) so how can you say its NEVER going to happen? We could get someone 200% better than Marino for all you know.

Cobra said:
Ok Nostradomus how do you know that? The 9ers had Montana (HoF) and then backed him up with Steve Young (another HoF) so how can you say its NEVER going to happen? We could get someone 200% better than Marino for all you know.

Ya, that makes a lot of sense 200% better than Marino. WOW

fitskin said:
I don't care about Zach's stats. He had an off year and anybody who knows FB knows that he took some bad angles, and made some bad reads. Granted the reason was because he had some 6th graders protecting him at the DT position. I will give him that.

O.K. , I see ..wouldn't want facts to get in the way.

Give me a break. Zack is a proven player and playmaker, and he has been one since his days in college. You cant even compare Zack and AJ.

Feeley hardly played in college, and hasnt proved anything except he can throw pick 6's.

We dont expect to get another Dan Marino, but every QB that we have had since him has been less than mediocre. We just want a QB who is smart, doesnt make a ton of errors, and can actually perform well enough to win the big games. We dont and havent had one of those.

Hey, what's everyone worrying about? We've got Brock Berlin now ;)

SCall13 said:
Just because we'll never see another Marino doesn't mean we have to settle for a 3rd rate QB.

i agree. Feely will not be our starter, by seasons end, nor will he take us to the playoffs. As for never having another is jumping the gun, why couldnt we land a guy like peyton within sabans time here...he looks to give ole dan a run for his $$$$$

Finfanforever said:
Yea thats true but...we DO want someone who is smart and can make plays. This crap of playing it close, being conservative, playing NOT to lose and HOPEFULLY winning it at the end is just plan ******ed!

I can assure you after watching Saban at LSU, he wont let this happen. He gives you a steady dose to wear you down and then he goes for that knockout punch. Unless of course that knockout punch comes real early...which is what Ronnie Brown will give us.

Back
Top Bottom