NO! REALLY FAST Lamar "Miller Time" is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NO! REALLY FAST Lamar "Miller Time" is...

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-miami-dolphins-fan-t-wait-miller-time-193800568--nfl.html

As much as I loved the Dolphins draft, I think the icing on the cake for me was when we selected Lamar Miller in the 4th round. Do you guys realize that he can come in day 1, and can possibly be the best running back in the NFL? The guy has the best pair of feet I've ever seen! Just check out the footage below.

[video=youtube;oITC2symVaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oITC2symVaY[/video]

Now granted, this is a spring game, but take a look at how the dude shifts his feet and misses tackles. The change in direction is absolutely superb. I'm super excited we moved up to pick him. By far the highlight of the draft. The kid is gonna be special.

Actually no, I didn't realize he could come in day one and possibly be the best RB in the NFL... That's probably because I've seen every game he's played. I like Miller, but he has a lot of developing to do. What's the point of setting such ridiculous expectations?

Anything is possible. Who the heck thought Chris Johnson would be as good as he is. He had a lot of developing to do also, when he was drafted

The kid is freakishly fast, has a very solid build, and from what I can tell he has good vision. I think he was a steal in round 4, he clearly has 1st round ability and I wouldn't be shocked at all if he has a big impact this year. It isn't uncommon at all for running backs to break out of the gate quickly.

Another versatile weapon to add to arsenal..and A steal inn the 4th rd...imo

Actually no, I didn't realize he could come in day one and possibly be the best RB in the NFL... That's probably because I've seen every game he's played. I like Miller, but he has a lot of developing to do. What's the point of setting such ridiculous expectations?
I'm just thrilled to have him here, that's all.

It's time we go old school and bring back the wishbone formation with both TE's (Clay, Fasano) lined up with tackles and Mesam at FB and Bush and Miller or Thomas at RB. Let's try it!

I think you should go back and watch the highlights of Bush for the year and just think about the guy giving us a great one-two punch and what if they are in the same backfield?

I wish his shoulder were 100%....Just imagine a mean "stiff arm" with everything he brings to the table.

I think you should go back and watch the highlights of Bush for the year and just think about the guy giving us a great one-two punch and what if they are in the same backfield?
I agree with you. But if we see flashes of what we've seen then...this very well could be Reggie's last year in South Beach. I hope the best man prevails.

good player great value for a 4th rd pick

Back
Top Bottom