No retreads! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No retreads!

13Dolfan87

Scout Team
Reaction score
With this search for the next head coach, please look at an assistant coach and not the retreads like Denny Green, Mora, Gailey, etc. The only worthy of a look is Cowher. Please go for a young, hungry assistant that's waiting for his chance. Hopefully we can get an offensive minded coach in here, too.

With this search for the next head coach, please look at an assistant coach and not the retreads like Denny Green, Mora, Gailey, etc. The only worthy of a look is Cowher. Please go for a young, hungry assistant that's waiting for his chance. Hopefully we can get an offensive minded coach in here, too.

Good points. I don't believe we will get either of those coaches. I think Wayne will try and bring Cowher in but we will ending getting an offensive coordinator like Wisenhunt or even a defensive coordinator from another team. I think we will bring in a first time head coach unless we look at Cowher.

I have been screaming this for several days now. The Chan Gailey things scares the crap outta me. Whered his name come from? :(

Back
Top Bottom