No Rw? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Rw?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
so we're not signing RW McQuarters? or is that still a possibility be cause he is exploring his options? or no chance at all we can sign him? what others corners can we look to for depth, maybe a starting job....or are you confident with the four CB we have now?

Just sit back and Relax!!!!! Let all the June 1st cuts take place and then we'll make a decision.

BenchFiedler said:
Maybe he is asking too much money?

With so many teams interest, we didn't want to the first to put a contract on him and then start the bidding war that will end with us starting it, but can't go any futher.

he has 4 cities to see, miami's interview was just yesterday...

i am sure an offer was made...

All along, it has been said that RW wants to see his options and make his visits first. There was no chance he would sign with us immediately, because he wants to see the market. As well, teams are probably waiting to see who gets cut today.

SABA-TOOTH said:
he has 4 cities to see, miami's interview was just yesterday...

i am sure an offer was made...

I don't have a link but apparently no offer was made. I don't know if that means anything but that is the report. There are a few teams out there looking to pick up a CB IMO the price may be to high. We will see soon enough

dominizzo said:
R.W will be a Fin

And you want him to be?

He's Servicable, but he's not outstanding, and definatly not worth what he's gonna get now that 4 teams are interested.

Back
Top Bottom