No sign of Pat White at Dolphins camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No sign of Pat White at Dolphins camp

is it possible with henne/pennington/thigpen there wouldn't be any reps for him today, and possibly for the next few days and they asked him not to attend until a later date in which he would take someone elses reps

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. If they cut him before even getting on field I will have lost a ton of respect for this organization.

is it possible with henne/pennington/thigpen there wouldn't be any reps for him today, and possibly for the next few days and they asked him not to attend until a later date in which he would take someone elses reps

they would still use him in different formations.

No. He needs as many reps as he can get so they can make a determination on his future. This is probably something like a sudden illness or some type of issue that needed his immediate attention.

i hardly believe "don't attend pat...we have no reps for you today" is part of him not being there...if anything he'd be out there taking mental reps

at least i would damn well hope he would...

great maybe they saved the heartache of seeing him in the wildcat again and cut him

This whole Pat White thing reminds me of when the Fins did not Smiley practice cause they were gonna trade him. CK pointed out via twitter to remember that when no one expected the Fins to get anything for Ginn they got a 5th.

Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano did not speak with the media after practice (he gave a press conference beforehand), and the Dolphins declined to comment on White’s whereabouts, fueling speculation that the Dolphins are attempting to trade or release White. Two messages left with White’s agent have not yet been returned as of late Friday afternoon.

White’s absence was by far the biggest story of the Dolphins’ season-opening practice. White enters the season needing a good performance in training camp to prove he is worthy of an NFL roster spot. White, in his second year out of West Virginia, has taken flak in his one-plus year in the league for not being an NFL-caliber quarterback.

White was 0-for-5 passing last year out of the Wildcat formation, and rushed for 81 yards with a fumble. He had participated fully with the Dolphins during organized team activities and mini-camps in May and June, sharing backup reps with Chad Pennington and Tyler Thigpen.

The Dolphins don’t necessarily need White, with Pennington, Thigpen and Chad Henne already in camp, and Ronnie Brown healthy and ready to run the Wildcat offense again.

White got in trouble with his bosses over the summer when he said on Twitter he would rather quit football than switch to another position. White deleted his Twitter account shortly thereafter. He also had a very tense interview with the media during OTAs, giving only brief answers.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...ction-on-first-day-of-dolphins-training-camp/

Hmmm, the fact Sparano isn't saying anything seems very suspicious. Something seems to be up.

Back
Top Bottom