No sign of Pat White at Dolphins camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No sign of Pat White at Dolphins camp

thats a little suprising if he got cut i would be suprised they didnt give him a chance to compete in camp but i am sure he will show up

Oglesby I spoke to yesterday and was super happy to start camp, that is weird. As for White, this is really really interesting.

maybe they they plan on releasing or trading him. no sense for him to be with the playbook if thats the case.

its probably nothing though.

maybe they they plan on releasing or trading him. no sense for him to be with the playbook if thats the case.

its probably nothing though.

In all fairness Coach Sparano did say some players would not be at camp for a couple days and said it was no big deal.

I don't expect he was cut or traded. Maybe he was sick or had a family emergency he needed to attend. Things like that happen every year with players.

I don't expect he was cut or traded. Maybe he was sick or had a family emergency he needed to attend. Things like that happen every year with players.

Will see, but not a good sign. I have contacted Oglesby to see why he is not in camp.

is it possible with henne/pennington/thigpen there wouldn't be any reps for him today, and possibly for the next few days and they asked him not to attend until a later date in which he would take someone elses reps

Back
Top Bottom