No Suh, No Problem | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Suh, No Problem

Donald has been a focal point for a few years, just like Suh or Campbell down in JAX and Watt in HOU...to name a few.
I don't think Focal Point means what you think it means.

Watt has a number 1 overall pick on the other side of him, Mercilus, and they had Wilfork in the middle for a couple of years as well.

Donald has always had a stud Dline around him? 18-sack Quinn, Brockers, Hayes, Long, Fairley even Easley was high round pick.

Campbell is surrounded by Malik Jackson, Marcel Dareus, Dante Fowler and a young rusher in Ngakoue who's pretty good.

I mean to lump our DL in with any that you did is kinda comical

We had Suh, Wake and..... Jordan Phillips' potential?

Last edited:
I don't think Focal Point means what you think it means.

Watt has a number 1 overall pick on the other side of him, and they had Wilfork in the middle for a couple of years as well.

Donald has always had a stud Dline around him? Brockers, Hayes, Long, Fairley even Easley was high round pick.

We had Suh and.....

Cam Wake....Charles Harris....and whatever Davie thought was enough to surround him with to take advantage of his presence on the field.

"Focal Point" should be self explanatory .

Cam Wake....Charles Harris....and whatever Davie thought was enough to surround him with to take advantage of his presence on the field.

"Focal Point" should be self explanatory .
Edited with even more examples.

Charles Harris ...seriously

Absolutely, Godchaux had a great game. He should be getting a lot more accolades.

As soon as you mention the word accolade, the rating system becomes five times more challenging. He did not have a great game on that scale. I am not even sure he had a noteworthy game. If you grade him versus expectations, then yes he exceed them. On that scale he definitely had a good game.

It's still very early but through 2 games is the run defense better without Suh?

BTW, I get the LB group is different and some players are in their 2nd-year in this system.

Back
Top Bottom