No Terrell *cough*, I mean Edwards! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Terrell *cough*, I mean Edwards!

Nublar7 said:
Says who? We will probably trade down.
I don't think anyone will be willing to give up picks that are in any way, shape, or form equivalent in value to our #2. Minnesota wants to use two number ones. The Redskins want to use two number ones. I becha Parcells wants to as well. Tampa Bay's not gonna trade up with us now that Smith is gone. We're hopefully bluffing with Edwards, and if our hand is forced, take the best RB. I just wish Wannstedt was the Vikings' GM!

LostInPatsLand said:
I don't think anyone will be willing to give up picks that are in any way, shape, or form equivalent in value to our #2. Minnesota wants to use two number ones. The Redskins want to use two number ones. I becha Parcells wants to as well. Tampa Bay's not gonna trade up with us now that Smith is gone. We're hopefully bluffing with Edwards, and if our hand is forced, take the best RB. I just wish Wannstedt was the Vikings' GM!
"We're hopefully bluffing with Edwards"? Didn't you say in your first post that you didnt know much about Edwards? :shakeno:

J Tes said:
"We're hopefully bluffing with Edwards"? Didn't you say in your first post that you didnt know much about Edwards? :shakeno:
I know enough that we need RB more than WR.

Back
Top Bottom