No Terrell *cough*, I mean Edwards! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Terrell *cough*, I mean Edwards!

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Honestly I really don't know much about Edwards; I'm just frustrated that we're gonna be stuck at number two and pick him because he's the consensus BPA.

But I found this from the website http://www.footballsfuture.com/2005/prospects/braylon_edwards.html

While watching Braylon Edwards, I can't help but get a feeling that I am watching a Michigan game from a few years ago. Wearing the #1 jersey, standing 6'3, and possessing a variety of football skill, Edwards looks a lot like former Wolverine David Terrell.

Marquis Walker = David Terrell = Braylon Edwards = another Michigan WR BUST?

No, he's the new breed of WR....

He's huge, fast, and regardless of what's being reported, his hands are very solid. There's really no way to knock WR B. Edwards IMO. He's the full package...

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:

He's huge, fast, and regardless of what's being reported, his hands are very solid. There's really no way to knock WR B. Edwards IMO. He's the full package...

PHINZ RULE!!!
Yeah, you may be right. I'm just p!ssed off that we're gonna be stuck at 2. :fire:

I don't see Terrell in Edwards and this isn't an biased opinion because we may draft him. I really think Edwards will be a star in this league no matter where he ends up.

LostInPatsLand said:
Honestly I really don't know much about Edwards; I'm just frustrated that we're gonna be stuck at number two and pick him because he's the consensus BPA.

But I found this from the website http://www.footballsfuture.com/2005/prospects/braylon_edwards.html

I'm so sick of that comparison. The only reason it is made is because they are from the same school. If he went to Albany State people would actually have to watch film or a game for that matter to make an evaluation. Its funny how you dont hear respected "draft gurus" making these same accusations :shakeno:

LostInPatsLand said:
Yeah, you may be right. I'm just p!ssed off that we're gonna be stuck at 2. :fire:
If we get "stuck" at #2 and end up taking Edwards I'm okay with it

You know, there have been good WR's that have come out of Michigan.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I'd love to be stuck with the best player in the draft....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Exactly my point

LostInPatsLand said:

I really cant see any reason he'd play like them just because they went to the same school. Its really silly if you think about it.

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!
Hey Blitz, I'am glad you like " Lacuna Coil " i saw them in Milan, Italy and they are really good. In reference to Edwards i do agree with you totally.

LostInPatsLand said:

Exactly how I feel about him. He just reminds me to much of Terrell. My feeling could be completely wrong and he could end up being the next great WR, but he scares me.

first&goal said:
Hey Blitz, I'am glad you like " Lacuna Coil " i saw them in Milan, Italy and they are really good. In reference to Edwards i do agree with you totally.

THUMBS UP!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom