No thread for MPC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No thread for MPC?

Boise gets it's name from French trappers that frequented the area. Same with Cour De'alane up north. Boise is derived from the French word for "trees" as it is kind of an oasis surrounded by desert.

Nevada finally proved that they could make a stand on the national stage, but Jeff Rowe threw the god damned game away. What a shame. I am a WAC homer and believe that if we had gone 4-0 in bowls, the one loss right now (3-1) being Nevada to UMiami, the WAC still would not have gotten any recognition. We are a better conference than the mountain west and most other mid-majors. Blah! At least our upper half is better. Boise, Hawaii, Nevada, San Jose > TCU, Utah, BYU, New Mexico

Nevada finally proved that they could make a stand on the national stage, but Jeff Rowe threw the god damned game away. What a shame. I am a WAC homer and believe that if we had gone 4-0 in bowls, the one loss right now (3-1) being Nevada to UMiami, the WAC still would not have gotten any recognition. We are a better conference than the mountain west and most other mid-majors. Blah! At least our upper half is better. Boise, Hawaii, Nevada, San Jose > TCU, Utah, BYU, New Mexico

Yeah, plus I thought that ball was caught by the guy's legs. Everyone at the New Years Eve party couldn't believe they called it incomplete.

But the WAC is definitely a stronger conference than most believe.

the wac is definitely an upper echelon mid-major, but I feel that Boise may leave soon for a bigger, better conference...but if these improvements continue for the WAC (2 top 25 teams near the end of the season with BSU and UHawaii) and then teams like Nevada who are on the cusp, things could become a bit more competetive. I also feel that LA Tech, Utah State, and Idaho should be removed from our conference...

Back
Top Bottom