No thread for MPC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No thread for MPC?

Nevada's giving Miami a game. Should be a great 2nd half.

By the way, I think Nevada's helmets are pretty sweet looking.

Its pretty close game and this will effect recruiting if Miami loses

Miami wins 21-20. A good and close game. A lot of exciting plays.

:sidelol::sidelol:

I honestly don't know why you think that is sooo funny I mean young kids look at those kind of games and if your a top athlete do you wanna go to a school that just lost a bowl game to Neveda.

If Coker was still coach and we lost, it would be a problem, but the game meant nothing because that wasn't the case. Either way we won, so the arguement is moot.

If Coker was still coach and we lost, it would be a problem, but the game meant nothing because that wasn't the case. Either way we won, so the arguement is moot.

hey caps I hope you dont mind but I just registerd for CanesHeaven, I thought the site could use some added diversity :D

hey caps I hope you dont mind but I just registerd for CanesHeaven, I thought the site could use some added diversity :D

We'll take anyone and everyone my man, especially knowledgeable, civil fans such as yourself:up:

We'll take anyone and everyone my man, especially knowledgeable, civil fans such as yourself:up:

Thank you for the warm welcome, I look forward to the trash talking for the upcoming matchup next season

Back
Top Bottom