No way Parcells passes on the Best OLB in the draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No way Parcells passes on the Best OLB in the draft!

Zee

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami at the 12 spot is in perfect position to take the first OLB in the entire draft. I can not believe Bill Parcells would pass up that opportunity. The only way I see us trading back is if they think we can still get the same player a few spots lower. Selections 20-32 are filled with several teams that play a 3-4 defense. If we trade back to far we will probably loose out on the targeted OLB. Yes, I believe our first pick will be an OLB. What position do you think Parcells places a higher priority on, OLB or Safety? The answer is pretty obvious.

My hope is that we drop back a few spots and pick Brandon Graham in the first. I see the positions that we draft going down this way.

Two OBLs, two NTs, TE, RB, ILB, WR, Safety and OL.

I have a feeling that this draft an off season additions are going to be discussed as the year that pushed Miami over the top and started their dynasty. It will be mentioned right along with the Steelers draft in the early 70s, the 49ers in the early 80s, the Redskins in the 80s, and the Cowboys early 90s. If you view the history, all of these teams had their young QB for two years and then added several players that pushed them over the top. This is it, this is the year!

OLB certainly seems like the obvious pick. Graham is the guy IMO.
Is it Thursday yet?

I cant see two NT's but I can see just about everything else you say.

The 2 top safetys in da draft are bein praised as if they're superstars in the making, I doubt we pass both of them up, esspecially since LB is so deep in the draft.

I could very easily see us taking Brandon Graham. It's pretty obvious that this FO likes OSU and Michigan players. From what I understand, Parcells is pretty tight with Lloyd Carr as well.

It sure seems like Brandon Graham could be the guy. More I think about the more I know it is Graham. They had an up close and personal look at him in the Senior Bowl and came away very impressed and just like Long the Fins didn't need to send anyone to his proday cause they have very close ties in Michigan. The question is not will Graham be there at 12, what they have to ask themselves is if we trade down will he be there.

Look out for McClain!

Good football player, but will absolutely not be the pick after the money we invested in Dansby.

I honestly have no clue what the Trifecta is going to do. Outside linebacker seems obvious, but you just never know. After the Marshall trade, all history of what Parcells has done in the past can go out the window. All I know is I'm excited. Can't for for Thursday night.

The 2 top safetys in da draft are bein praised as if they're superstars in the making, I doubt we pass both of them up, esspecially since LB is so deep in the draft.

Agreed this draft is alot deeper at OLB than safety I believe we have a better chance of getting a good OLB in the 3rd than a good safety

Graham should be the pick if we go with an OLB. He is BPA at a posistion of need.

FS
SOLB

Those are the teams 2 biggest needs, after that its NT.

Good football player, but will absolutely not be the pick after the money we invested in Dansby.

I honestly have no clue what the Trifecta is going to do. Outside linebacker seems obvious, but you just never know. After the Marshall trade, all history of what Parcells has done in the past can go out the window. All I know is I'm excited. Can't for for Thursday night.

and the reason we passed on patrick willis is becuz we signed porter?
don't get fooled again. mcclain is the best LB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom