No West Coast Love

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
I can't belive the local No. Ca. affiliate is going to televise the Pats/Chiefs game. I thought I'd get a break with the Traiter's on a bye. Oh well off to the sports bar.
 

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
12,645
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Location
On an island
NFL Sunday Ticket is actually 179 dollars for the whole season, but during the season you also get every channel that they have for free when you order NFL Sunday Ticket.
 

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
3,770
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Arizona
I have had the Sunday Ticket ever since 1997, and I just won't be without it. In fact it was the single reason why I switched to Direct TV. If some other company buys out the rights to the Sunday Ticket, I will switch once again. ;)

87
 

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
12,645
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Location
On an island
I hope they don't switch, DirecTV is better than all the other companies. I don't think they will move NFL Sunday Ticket though, and I certainly hope that they don't.
 

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
I have Dish Network. Thought about Direct TV. Someone said they were going to merge. The nice thing about a sportsbar is that you can hang with ohther Dolfans.
 

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
9,325
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Location
S.F. Bay Area
Ca Dolfan, I too was getting excited about possibly catching the Dolphins game from the comfort of my home only to look into the paper and see and ugly Chiefs/Patriots battle on CBS instead. One reason I hate the bay area is the lack of diversity in its sports viewing. I understand they have to show the games for the target audience but I hate having to listen to the game strictly on the Radio. What I don't get is the Patrioits will have a nationally televised game for the third straight week. Who says they don't get respect?

:monkey:Raiders, 49ers, Warriors,Kings, Giants, A's and Sharks!
 

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
12,486
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Location
In the water
Originally posted by CA Dolfan
I can't belive the local No. Ca. affiliate is going to televise the Pats/Chiefs game. I thought I'd get a break with the Traiter's on a bye. Oh well off to the sports bar.
What part of northern CA are you from?
 

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
Originally posted by Samphin
Ca Dolfan, I too was getting excited about possibly catching the Dolphins game from the comfort of my home only to look into the paper and see and ugly Chiefs/Patriots battle on CBS instead. One reason I hate the bay area is the lack of diversity in its sports viewing. I understand they have to show the games for the target audience but I hate having to listen to the game strictly on the Radio. What I don't get is the Patrioits will have a nationally televised game for the third straight week. Who says they don't get respect?

:monkey:Raiders, 49ers, Warriors,Kings, Giants, A's and Sharks!
I hear you!
 

VanDolPhan

Starter
Joined
Mar 3, 2002
Messages
7,199
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
NFL Sunday Ticket is actually 179 dollars for the whole season,
Maybe where you live but if you have Shaw's digital cable up here it only costs $20 cdn (which is worth less then the american dollar) a month (so $80 cdn total for the 4 months). If I had known about it before Sept 7th I could have cashed in on their deal at $14.95 cdn a month.

Different providers have different packages.
 
Top Bottom