No WR in the mprnig practice! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No WR in the mprnig practice!

citripia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well this morning thw Fins practice no just whitout Boston, also Thompson, Wilkins and Bellamy have problems, they practice with just 6 WR ....
:cry: :shakeno: ,

citripia said:
Well this morning thw Fins practice no just whitout Boston, also Thompson, Wilkins and Bellamy have problems, they practice with just 6 WR ....
:cry: :shakeno: ,
You know, I am starting to believe the person that mentioned that our conditioning coaches are not doing a good job. I believe it was BoneDoc that mentioned it, but I could be wrong.

BlitPhinFan said:
You know, I am starting to believe the person that mentioned that our conditioning coaches are not doing a good job. I believe it was BoneDoc that mentioned it, but I could be wrong.

actually john gamble is very well regarded throughout the league.

maybe you may want to look at all the hammy injuries league wide before you make such an off the wall comment.

chevysales said:
actually john gamble is very well regarded throughout the league.

maybe you may want to look at all the hammy injuries league wide before you make such an off the wall comment.
Okay, look, I'm sorry. I was not the one that made the comment that the conditioning coach isn't doing a good job. I just stated that with all the injuries that seem to be popping up, that I was STARTING to believe his comments. I did NOT say "Yeah he's right, this guy sucks."

I don't know why all the Dolphin fans are attacking each other, other than emotions. But I for one have tried my darndest to be neutral on all posts that others have made.

Please just take the time to comprehend my post before saying it was an off the wall comment. And I mean that statement in the sincerest way. I am not saying that you can't comprehend what I posted, just that perhaps you should read it again.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom