Noah Fant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah Fant

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Fant didn't practice today, lingering ankle sprain. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

For a team starving for offense, this would be a major blow..

Fant leads the Broncos in receptions, second in targets, third in yards, and first in yac

Fant didn't practice today, lingering ankle sprain. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Fant leads the Broncos in receptions, second in targets, third in yards, and first in yac
Their other TE is pretty good,too.

He is some what injury prone

now if chubb gordan and lindsey want to find some reason not to be able to play also ...
I'm actually surprised to see Lindsey only had 2 carries against the Raiders. Hasn't had more than 10 carries since week 6. Are they phasing him out of the offense? He's a beast

how about lock-y poo.

any update on which way he is trending for sunday?

This game keeps reminding me of the days when we made QBs that were one step removed from bagging groceries look like all-pros.

Now i wouldn't be surprised if either Broncos QB is happy to let the other have a go this Sunday. "You take this one buddy, I've got a hangnail flaring up."

Back
Top Bottom