Noah Igbinoghene will have the most impact of Dolphins 2020 picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah Igbinoghene will have the most impact of Dolphins 2020 picks

Really depends on how the Fins run their D IMO... We know for sure Ibuprofen isnt going to be #1 or #2 as they've got the 2 highest paid CBs in the NFL already under contract.

Alot of questions stem from that reality
  • How much playing time is he really going to get?
  • Will he strictly play slot?
  • Are Howard and Byron Jones going to be strictly assigned to the opponent #1-2 WRs? If so, how are opposing teams going to react? Are they going to bypass their starters in order to try and pick on the rookie?
  • He's got the mesurables, but is he even ready to be a #3 and get more then 70% of the teams snaps? (Depending on how the fins run nickle or more DBs next season)
Not saying he wont, but I'd be more inclined to bet on a player that's more likely to see the field in 2020...
2 of the 3. Number 2 and 3.
My point was simple sir, anyway your point is understood.

Like I said in my original post, not saying it wont happen at all, just that he wouldnt be my bet. The post you quoted was a response to a guy comparing the last 3 years of Slay(out of 7) to the rookie year of Noah... Which is way out of left field IMO...
Lmao it was at YOU saying we have the 2 highest paid... nvrmnd.
Left field is where the legends play

Lmao it was at YOU saying we have the 2 highest paid... nvrmnd.
Left field is where the legends play
Slay would trade his contract for either Howard's or Jone's in a nano second...

Back
Top Bottom