Nobody got the message | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody got the message

All the penalties / mental errors were disgusting. Not taking advantage of all the chances. They cleaned absolutely nothing up. Nothing.

Sometimes bad penalty days happen to every team. It has nothing to do with coaching or “pep” talks.

Or sometimes the god damn refs keep calling penalties when the team is moving the ball with ease. How many big plays got called back tonight? 4?

You can't share a message with stupid, undisciplined players. They are just that. Gase doesn't get a pass, but these players don't get a pass either. Too many boneheads on this team.

Can't believe what I'm seeing here. The team played hard and largely outplayed the Raiders. Penalties lost it because of some overmatched offensive lineman. But I haven't seen a fight from this team like this since last year, when they stole victories from the jaws of defeat.

The team played so well in losing it reminded me of the gold old Philbin days.

This offensive line is atrocious AND can't stay healthy. It's time to move on from Pouncey and whatever we're trotting out there at guard.

Sometimes bad penalty days happen to every team. It has nothing to do with coaching or “pep” talks.

Or sometimes the god damn refs keep calling penalties when the team is moving the ball with ease. How many big plays got called back tonight? 4?
Quite a few but the one on reshad was ridiculous. Terrible call. Refs weren’t good. But this wasn’t a god awful game. We fought hard and almost won. Chill out

Back
Top Bottom