Nobody has mentioned Dabol in all this. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody has mentioned Dabol in all this.

I assume he's being interviewed along with the others today.

He could still stay, but I think odds are he will probably be let go. He is meeting with Philbin today or tomorrow, so we should know soon.

I would be very surprised if Daboll returns. I am sure Philbin brings in someone with ties to Green Bay, past or present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say I was surprised after the mess he had in Cleveland the year before how well the team did on offense. I guess that could have been the case either way with the improvement of Matt Moore.

Very surprised if he comes back. He will be KC's next OC I bet.

I think Philbin more than any other coach is more receptive to keep coaches from the former regime because he was one of those guys when Sherman was fired and McCarthy came in.

I mentioned Daboll possibly being retained for next year as OC but I think it all needs to play out first. If Sherman gets the Tampa Bay job (who are now taking longer than we did but the media doesn't seem to have any derogatory, smart alec comments about it like they did us...funny) then Daboll would be in play I think.

I understand the Chiefs are still interested in him.

If Philbin brings in his own guy from GB, then it is obvious that he is gone.

I think DaBol is an adaptable coach. His play calling was effective and timely. Given his familiarity with the players, and no other rock star OC is in the mix, I think there is a great chance that he returns.

The more I think about it I dont think any of our offensive staff are fits.

Cam Cameron contract expires..No extension on the table either..His frustration with Flacco is evident.

I'd love him as a OC

Back
Top Bottom